College Basketball Court Concepts

AnythingChicago

Hello to college basketball enthusiasts everywhere. I have decided to start a NCAA basketball court concept series for your vast enjoyment. I shall do my concepts by division. Once I have done a concept for 1 every team in every division, I will go back and do 2 teams for each division, and so on. The first team is Vermont. There are no logos inside the three point line because I couldn't find an alternate logo. Is it just my imagination or do the Catamounts have a logo with the filled contour of Vermont in green and a CATAMOUNTS script overlapping Vermont? Anyways, here is my first concept.

vermontcourt2.png

Xavier is next.

======================================================================================================

America East Conference - Vermont Catamounts (Post #1),

Atlantic 10 Conference - Xavier Musketeers (Post #15),

Atlantic Coast Conference - Duke Blue Devils (Post #21),

Atlantic Sun Conference - Belmont Bruins (Post #25),

Big 12 Conference - Texas Longhorns (Post #26),

Big East Conference - Pittsburgh Panthers (Post #43),

Big Sky Conference - Montana Grizzlies (Post #45),

Big South Conference -

Big Ten Conference -

Big West Conference -

Colonial Athletic Association -

Conference USA -

Great West Conference -

Horizon League -

Ivy League -

Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference -

Mid-American Conference -

Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference -

Missouri Valley Conference -

Mountain West Conference -

Northeast Conference -

Ohio Valley Conference -

Pacific 10 Conference -

Patriot League -

Southeastern Conference -

Southern Conference -

Southland Conference -

Southwestern Athletic Conference -

Sun Belt Conference -

The Summit League -

West Coast Conference -

Western Athletic Conference -

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please do USC for the PAC-10

Normally, I would consider you asking everyone to do USC stuff annoying but they have such amazing colors and a great logo and I would honestly like to see some of the Creative Minds on this board give them some attention.

PPq00.png

RDGraphics,

I appreciate your willingness to fulfill Jahgee's request, but please bring your work into a seperate thread. It looks very good for a beginner, and I'm sure the members of this community would be glad to see it. But, please, just not here.

Thanks.

25yzwqg.png

RDGraphics,

I appreciate your willingness to fulfill Jahgee's request, but please bring your work into a seperate thread. It looks very good for a beginner, and I'm sure the members of this community would be glad to see it. But, please, just not here.

Thanks.

Sorry about that, if a Mod would move this I'd appreciate it.

vitnagearkansas_zpssgaiinbt.jpg

RDGraphics,

Thanks.

I think you might want to look at his court beside yours before you put him down as a beginner.

EDIT: Just realized I hijacked your thread. Sorry.

PPq00.png

RDGraphics,

Thanks.

I think you might want to look at his court beside yours before you put him down as a beginner.

EDIT: Just realized I hijacked your thread. Sorry.

That wasn't a put down, it was an honest statement. I didn't want to go all out to praise his work in my own thread.

25yzwqg.png

I updated it with a yellow paint. Does anyone have any constructive critism?

What about adding the conference logo on there? It seems like the floor is kind of bare. I do like the yellow though, kind of brightens up the court.

So you'd rather see the conference logo on the paint opposed to near midcourt?

25yzwqg.png

For the Xavier concept, I recommend rotating the musketeer and Cintas Center logos on the left side of the court to turn them upside-down. This way, the logos are facing the correct direction for people sitting on that side of the arena.

I also would move the A10 logos. They would disappear under the hoop and big men playing in the paint. I'd put 'em either on the other side of the key from the musketeer logos, or on the opposite side of the court from the Cintas Center logos.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

For the Xavier concept, I recommend rotating the musketeer and Cintas Center logos on the left side of the court to turn them upside-down. This way, the logos are facing the correct direction for people sitting on that side of the arena.

I used to think that way too, but the way its drawn is right for the TV cameras, which is what's really important.

As a Xavier fan an in Cintascenter frequently, I'm glad to see this, however, the blue Xavier uses now is much darker, I would try to use the Xavier script from the uniforms on each end of the court, and make the A10 logo just white. With these changes I think you'd have a pretty solid court there. And yes, the X really us that big.

maehl.png

Archived