2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually really like the "piano key" style of nike. it's different. they've gotta move in cycles. the past few years they were getting simpler and simpler, so they started getting crazier last year (with the spiky shapes that were on PSG, ManU, etc) and continue the trend. you can only go so simple before every team gets the same bland look.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

That Arsenal jersey is perfect. It won't happen, but I wish the only change they'd make to it for 2012-13 would be to change the crest from the 100th Anniversary crest to their normal crest, because that is exactly how Arsenal should look.

Also really liking Man United's new kit. Simple and classic, just like Arsenal's kit. One of the best ManU kits in recent memory, behind only that brilliant 2007-08 jersey.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

wow, that arsenal crest is just, stunningly beautiful. and jack looks like a BOSS

i liked the celtic kit before, and it's still growing on me. really like those weird numbers.

not liking the manUre though. i really liked their one this season actually. the collar is just weird to me, how it randomly stops in the front. i feel like wearing a replica around would just look silly on a person.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

In domestic news, the NSC Minnesota Stars (NASL) unveiled their change kits on Saturday: an homage to the Minnesota Kicks:

Stars-Alternate-Kit-2011.jpg

More pictures: Team picture Front Back

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It's likely Arse will use the red socks more frequently but they always have the white socks as backups. I think Chelsea is the only team I've seen that has been able to wear the same socks every game at home.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

i like the overall design of the german home shirt. not really a big fan of the collar though.

absolutely love the away shirt though. the whole "england" thing of blending in the stars above the patch with the color of the shirt is pretty stupid though. but really lovely overall. so i guess the shirt seems to commemorate the 40th anniversary of West Germany's Euro Championship...and then perhaps the peace laurel is in memory of the Munich attacks from the Olympics.

Archived