NBA Concept Championships

blase

Congratulations to CAB, winner of the first ever Concept championship!!!

Thanks to all those who were willing to put themselves out there!! Alot of great cocnepts were featured and it was good fun too!!

conceptfinals01.png

conceptfinals02.png

cabnl.jpg

57318860114b1bfd9148b.jpg

20702110150215564759813.png

unled9t.png

*Completed matchups can be viewed on page 7 and 8

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be able to go with a few days, but school's going to be out for me in a couple of weeks. I've also thought that two or so weeks are enough for someone to come up with and put together a concept. But that's just me.

I've got a couple of teams in mind, but I don't know what the general consensus is for when the start of this is.

It should be a fun thing either way!

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

This looks well-organized and managed. That's a good sign. I'll take the Pacers

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I wouldn't be able to go with a few days, but school's going to be out for me in a couple of weeks. I've also thought that two or so weeks are enough for someone to come up with and put together a concept. But that's just me.

I've got a couple of teams in mind, but I don't know what the general consensus is for when the start of this is.

It should be a fun thing either way!

It would be great to get this running sooner than later but we'll see what the interest is like.

Six spots filled 10 to go. Doesn't need to be eight west and eight east, just first 16 entries.

Can I join? I haven't made a concept in a long time. I would like the Mavericks please.

Another question: Can we make a separate thread to get C&C before we submit it here?

Sorry I would join but I wanted the Knicks and my concept skills are pretty sub-par. I will definitely be following this though, looks like it could be a really cool idea.

No go for it, take the knicks if you like. I just added my name as an example and was going to make up numbers if needed but it looks like we'll have 16. Let me know what you want to do.

So once all the spots are filled are you going to confirm everything and announce the start? Or should we start now?

You can get started if you like but don't post anything until we are under way. I think we'll have 16 soon.

Can I join? I haven't made a concept in a long time. I would like the Mavericks please.

Another question: Can we make a separate thread to get C&C before we submit it here?

Yeah good point. When you post your concepts on this thread, unless otherwise stated, I'll be taking that as the finished product and you can't make changes once polls open.

Archived