Aba Taps Salt Lake City For New Team.

Sean84106

Snowbears. As in bears in the snow. As in POLAR Bears.

Snowbears. Different from Rainbears. or Sunbears. or Hailbears. or Sandbears.

what's next for this league? the Water Sharks? Sky Birds? Tree Monkeys?

just end this now before any more innocent civilians are taken out please

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa gotta love the ABA... they move the team from Minot to fit their schedule better... but they keep the same logo as the freeze and call them the snowbears... so let me get this straight Utah has got the Jazz where there is no Jazz and the Snowbears where I am pretty freaking sure there are no snowbears... what the hell is a snowbear anyway... atleast they didnt call them polar bears... atleast Orlando was cute when they called the cute when they had the Solar Bears

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

The smart move would have been to re-name them the Utah Stars. Since that was the name of the original ABA team in Salt Lake.

But alas, we're talking about league that wanted to move to Minot.

As for a snowbear. Who knows WHAT they're getting at. We've got snow. We've got bears....so let us mix 'em together and create a SNOWBEAR.

I'm willing to bet they called it that because they didn't want to create a new logo.

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

I can see it now....

Welcome, everyone, to another exciting ABA face-off as the Utah Snowbears travel to sunny Miami to face the SwampFlamingos. Utah, coming off a last second thriller against the Boston HarborLobsters is really looking to make a move on the first place Denver MountainWeasels. Miami, on the other hand, is looking to rebound after a shocking upset at the hands of the Eastern Division cellar dwellar Charlotte DirtGophers. They need this win badly, before a three game roadtrip where they have to face not only the division leading Philadelphia RiverOysterzz,

but also travel into Cleveland to face the LakeShoreBirdDogs. So this game is pivotal for both teams.

Now if only the ABA could absorb the Philadelphia Push the Rock (remember that gem, oof!!!!)

Not that it matters, but Minot's old franchise in the IBA (or was it IBL? Whichever one became the new CBA) was called the "Magic City Snowbears."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

What is this crap? Was the Utah Snow Bunnies identity taken? It could have scantily clad women all over the place and we all know sex sells.

scantily clad women? in Utah? you're kidding, right?

What is this crap?  Was the Utah Snow Bunnies identity taken?  It could have scantily clad women all over the place and we all know sex sells.

Eh, a guy can hope...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

All ABA logos are horrible.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

What is this crap?  Was the Utah Snow Bunnies identity taken?  It could have scantily clad women all over the place and we all know sex sells.

Utah has a ton of hotties! If I'm not mistaken there was a national survery taken a couple of years back that showed the Utah had prettier women than most of the country.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

What is this crap? Was the Utah Snow Bunnies identity taken? It could have scantily clad women all over the place and we all know sex sells.

Utah has a ton of hotties! If I'm not mistaken there was a national survery taken a couple of years back that showed the Utah had prettier women than most of the country.

Maybe so but they are all Mormon

Maybe so but they are all Mormon

Goes to show how far your education went! :therock:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived