Virginia Tech new football uniforms

actually i loved how just the sleeves were always orange numbers

i dont like these- i like the piping around the shoulders, but i hate the piping around the numbers

what they have is awesome, especially the all maroon with the metallic maroon helmets and pants. There retros are awesome too.

signature.gif

Wow... tough to say what I think when they're not wearing any pads. They're so tight and it's tough to see which part would stand out due to shoulder pads. My initial reaction is: not so hot. Enough with all the little Nike stripes. Those are getting annoying.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

them boys REALLY gotta stop ripping me off and dumbing my ideas down :cursing:

j/k but it looks that way.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They're ugly, just like anything that is associated with Tech. I mean who the hell wants to play for a school who's mascot is a fighting turkey?

But stylisticly, they're sweet. But then again, it's Tech.

dodgers-1.png

I'd rather play football naked than wear these things. Jerseys themselves aren't SO awful, but they look fluffin' horrible with the pants.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Yeah, it's really hard to tell without the shoulder pads.

They automatically get one strike cuz they don't have the different colored numbers anymore. I liked that. I know I like consistancy, but, to me, there's always been a difference between switching around colors, and having different striping/outline patterns.

I'm guessing I'm not gonna like these even when I see them in action.

Maybe that guy is already big, but the jersey seems really tight already and he's not wearing any pads. And where are the names?

If Virginia Tech wants to carve out their own individuality, they need to tell Nike to stop making them into clones of Miami. First the move to the ACC, now this.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

If Virginia Tech wants to carve out their own individuality, they need to tell Nike to stop making them into clones of Miami. First the move to the ACC, now this.

While there are some stylistic similarities, I don't think anyone would mistake these for Miami.

I'll reserve judgement until I see them in action, but right now I'm not diggin' the orange stripe that runs across the chest.

Archived