2012 MLB All Star Game BP Hats

AnythingChicago

As you probably have seen in many a Home Run Derby, there are always BP unis and hats that match the theme for each ASG host. I decided I wanted to do a brief concept of the hats they might wear in the 2012 All Star Weekend festivities. Up first: the NL. Thanks to Chapeeko for help with the "NL" cap logo.

royalsnllogo.png

2012asgnlhat.png

First try here.

I'll be going for the gold with the AL! *hint, hint*

25yzwqg.png

As I said in the request thread, you should put the stars above the crown, where the circles are now.

There are no circles now. I could try to put the stars above the crown, however, but I'm afraid of over cluttering.

25yzwqg.png

Not trying to threadjack, just trying to clean these up for you. You have some good ideas, but your execution is a tad off.

kcallstar.png

Thanks, again. I really appreciate it. It was cleaner, but I made it bigger on IrFanView, and that made it all musty looking. But your clean-up looks really nice. Maybe I should just hand this concept off to you. :P

Where did you get that template?

25yzwqg.png

I got it in an email long ago, can't remember who it was from. It is an inkscape template though.

Okay.

I could use a good Paint hat template; that was the best one I could find, and it was too small until I used IrFanView (which made it musty as I mentioned). Or maybe I'll just download Inkscape...

25yzwqg.png

I cant Imagine that logo on a hat. Try using the Royal's font in NL and AL form. I think that could work.

I wonder how it might look to put that logo on the back of the hat where the MLB logo currently is (readability might be an issue). Then, have the team logos on the front, but recolored in the gold, white, blue scheme. Could look kind of cool.

Archived