Penn State Concept

Jahgee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to believe that these were their original colors. Craziness.

Except it wasn't neon pink, I just thought it would furter burn your retinas.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

It needs some logos on the unis. You can't tell it's Penn State otherwise. And maybe go with navy instead of black. Otherwise, it's...mediocre. You can't tell that it's Penn State if it weren't for the helmet and thread title.

25yzwqg.png

It needs some logos on the unis. You can't tell it's Penn State otherwise. And maybe go with navy instead of black. Otherwise, it's...mediocre. You can't tell that it's Penn State if it weren't for the helmet and thread title.

Just like the real Penn State

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

As bad as this is, it's better than what Penn State wears now.

How would you suggest I improve it, all it is the 2010 Penn State uniform recolored

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

No, it's not. It is just a lame attempt at trying to be funny, which is what he always does. Stuff like this is why the concept forum has lost its luster.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

...are you high? In no way, shape or form is this better than Penn State's real uniforms. This is an abomination.

Make the helmet black and actually this would be an interesting 1 game throwback.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived