Techfiting the NFL

dmhtfld

Here is my collection of NFL Concepts iv'e been doing lately with my Techfit template. From now on all of my concepts will be posted in this thread to keep from making too many threads

AFL

-East

- Buffalo Bills

- Miami Dolphins

- New England Patriots Home Away Alt

- New York Jets

-West

- Denver Broncos Home

- Kansas City Chiefs

- Oakland Raiders

- San Diego Chargers

-North

- Baltimore Ravens

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Cleveland Browns Home Away

- Pittsburgh Steelers

-South

- Houston Texans

- Indianapolis Colts Home Away 1 Away 2

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Tennessee Titans

NFC

-East

- Dallas Cowboys

- New York Giants

- Philadelphia Eagles

- Washington Redskins

-West

- Arizona Cardinals

- San Francisco 49ers

- Seattle Seahawks Home Away Alt

- St. Louis Rams

-North

- Chicago Bears

- Detroit Lions

- Green Bay Packers

- Minnesota Vikings

-South

- Atlanta Falcons

- Carolina Panthers

- New Orleans Saints Home Away Alt

- Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Note: This thread was edited in order to group all of my recent concepts

No. I get that you want to go throwback, but what the Broncos have now is good. They are a modern with a modern look. This is a huge downgrade in my opinion.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

This is kinda ugly, and the jersey looks like a practice jersey. The helmets need a logo, IMO, and I don't think orange is a good helmet color for this team. Remember, they use navy much more than orange now, and that's the direction they've taken their identity. This is just an awkward fusion between modern and throwback.

Also, post all your concepts (I'm assuming you're planning on doing more than two teams) in the same thread.

Thanks for the cnc guys. Im currently working on changing the colors to look like their current ones. Im also switching up a couple other things. If someone Could merge my threads that would be nice.

Don't mind the blue at all but the orange looks copper. Don't mind the pants striping but the jerseys are rather boring. Helmet needs to be blue and have a logo. Instead of going orange blue orange, try going blue orange blue. They are going back to the orange jersey's in 2012 so that would tie it all in.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Pants and jerseys need striping for the Broncos. Tons to work with between the helmet stripe and the mane of the bronco for striping inspiration. Still think on the homes you should go blue orange blue, but that's just me. As I said in your other thread, they are switching back to orange, and that's what most Broncos fans prefer. But I understand it's your concept so I don't want to overdo that point.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Something about the Broncos uniform makes me want to like them, but they do seem a little plain. But I definitely think they have alot of potential. Pats are beautiful IMO. Also are you gonna share this template with us/have you already and maybe I just missed it?

Something about the Broncos uniform makes me want to like them, but they do seem a little plain. But I definitely think they have alot of potential. Pats are beautiful IMO. Also are you gonna share this template with us/have you already and maybe I just missed it?

It's already floating around here somewhere. Search for 'techfit template'.

But really, why a new thread for all the new teams? Just keep adding to this one. Use the subtitle for the thread to update us on the most recent iteration.

Archived