What the MLB primary logos should be

kevinmets

Same rules as the caps thread. Post one image file of just primary logos for each team. 30 teams, 30 logos. Change as little or as much as you'd like.

Here's mine:

whattheprimarylogosshouldbe.jpg

• Braves, Mets, and Cardinals logos are unmodified. Rangers is the old alternate logo, unmodified.
  • Tigers logo is Bmac's concept, not mine. Credit where credit is due.
  • All other logos were tweaked or overhauled by me. I tried to make them consistent with my caps from the other thread.

The only one I'm not thrilled with is the Cleveland Blues. The idea is admittedly plain and boring. I had another concept with a guitar in it, but it looked pretty hokey. (I'm starting to think I should have made them the Spiders.) All the rest of these I'm really proud of.

C&C on my/everyone else's designs is once again encouraged and appreciated.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brewers, rays and jays are beautiful. I like all the rest too except for the Angels and A's for some reason they just don't wow me like the others do. But all look at least MLB logo level if not superior to what's in place.

Are you talking to me or Kevin

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Brewers, rays and jays are beautiful. I like all the rest too except for the Angels and A's for some reason they just don't wow me like the others do. But all look at least MLB logo level if not superior to what's in place.

Are you talking to me or Kevin

Kevin sorry I probably should have specified.

There's always the good old turn-the-Expos'-logo-upside-down-to-form-a-"W":

expos1-reverse.jpg

Of course, it would have to be tinkered by adding the Nats' colours (slightly paler) and besides, the bleu, blanc et rouge doesn't apply to Washington.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Fifty8_Black O - thank you!

Jahgee - I take it you liked the 90s? B)

Lights Out and Raysox - both of your designs are always among my favorites on this board, and these are no exception. Thanks for contributing and great job. I especially like Lights Out's Reds, Raysox's Giants, and both of your Nationals concepts.

Keep em coming guys!

Honestly, the Devil Rays logo so far in this thread is the worst set they had. I love the logo, but the other sets are better.

These are from my series. Some, are cap logos, actually.

LogoChart.png

Beautiful. That Giants logo deserves to be nationally recognized. The Phillies, Nationals, Rockies, Tigers, Rangers, Mariners and Jays I enjoyed too. There are all great!

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Honestly, the Devil Rays logo so far in this thread is the worst set they had. I love the logo, but the other sets are better.

LogoChart.png

Phillies logo is beautiful. I would make it their current red, though, as I don't think they will be going back to the Phillies maroon anytime soon.

I like the old Brewers logo with the current colours, but I really like TheFloridaLogoMan's concept (new with old colours)

IMO his idea of Recolourization Recolorization is necessary: their currents are WAY too dull and bland. The old ones were bold.

It's entirely his concept, credit where it is due.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

LogoChart.png

Really loving that Phillies logo in this best redesign of them I've seen

166gd1j.jpg

Archived