College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Graveyard this if we elect to, but the 153 pages of black-for-black's sake debate has drowned out a ton of uni news...to the point where members are having major uniform overhauls fly over their heads, and double posts of news have been frequent. I'm all for the BFBS argument, but in it's own thread, and now that it seemingly has one I figured we boot one up where 100+ pages of BFBS isnt the focus. Anyways...

I guess I'll just compile the list of info so far. Fill in any I miss. I'd have to say, I don't remember an offseason with so many changes:

ACC

Boston College: New uniform set. Additions are gold jersey and maroon pants.

Maryland: New uniform set. (yet to be unveiled. black helmet seen on website teaser. yellow jerseys and yellow pants shown in NCAA Football 12)

NC State: New uniform set.

GaTech: New uniform set. Gold numbers with white-blue trim in 2008 jersey style is a confirmation.

Miami (FL): No more orange or green pants, or green jersey.

UNC: possible additions, picture evidence may be from last year

VaTech: apparent addition of orange pants

Big XII

Baylor: New uniform set.

Kansas: New uniform set.

OkState: New uniform set. Grey and Black garments added.

Texas Tech: New uniform set.

Big East

L'Ville: Jerseys to match helmet and pants from last year.

Pitt: Rumored new uniforms. No info as of late.

Rutgers: Possible all-black alternate uniform.

USF: New uniform set.

Big Ten

Indiana: New uniform set. No confirmation on which one, but two have been shown.

Ohio State: Pro Combat set

Penn State: jersey cuffs and collar now match jersey color.

Purdue: sigh...really bad new uniform set...

Michigan: Special uniforms for Notre Dame game unveiled.

Michigan State: Pro Combat set

Conference USA

No news (?)

MAC

Bowling Green: New helmet according to helmet project and mg helmets. possibly new uniforms?

Buffalo: New uniform set.

Temple: switching back to "T" logo on helmets. uniform changes?

MWC

Boise State: New full time uniform set, as well as Pro Combat for season opener. No more blue on blue combinations allowed in conference games.

TCU: Uniform set unveiled. They apparently will wear their old and new uniforms? Crazy stuff...

Wyoming: More additions to previous uniform set, including new white jerseys. Big time clusterf$%#

Pac 12

AzState: New uniform set, as well as branding identity.

Colorado: New black jerseys coincide with white throwbacks. plain black pants added as well.

Utah: New uniform set.

Oregon: Pro Combat

Stanford: Pro Combat

Washington State: New uniform set.

SEC

Georgia: Pro Combat

Kentucky: New uniform set.

South Carolina: New uniform set.

Auburn: Possible addition of blue pants? New uniform set, but overall look is unchanged.

LSU: Pro Combat

Sun Belt

ArkState: New uniform set.

FIU: apparent new uniform set.

Louisiana: New uniform set.

WKU: New uniform set.

WAC

Hawaii: New uniform set.

Ind.

Army: Pro combat

Navy: Pro Combat

Notre Dame: Special rivalry game uniform.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be great if you could add links to the list of the changes. Probably too much trouble though, just a suggestion, since I missed half of this stuff in all of the arguing. I don't feel like going back and sifting through it all.

I'm glad someone did this! The color discussion was getting to be a little bit ridiculous. I agree that it would be cool to organize this in some way, but the time it would take may not be worth it. Maybe someone can re-post all of them here and distinguish page #'s on the first post? (may get too cluttered) or at least do that for any new uniforms posted in the future. Just suggestions...

Thanks for making a new topic, this deserves to stay. Maybe the mods can edit ALL comments that may arise here about BFBS just for the sake of staying on topic? (except for this one of course)

A few changes...

I think you forgot to add MAC on there. You have 3 teams listed, but no title. Also I think Auburn's pants are a bit different? striping gets cut off at the bottom and added wordmark.

It sounds like Arkansas State is going to get even newer new uniforms. Apparently the new head coach wasn't happy with them or something. He even mentioned showing a preview of them to the other coaches and staff on his Twitter account but didn't give any clues as to what they'd look like. Hopefully much better than the uniforms in NCAA 12

Here's what I have found for BG's new uniform. Brown facemasks will take some getting used to.

Dear god those are worse than Purdue's new uni's.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

In addition to the four different jersey and pant colors that we've already seen through Teambuilder, I've heard from multiple friends in the know that Maryland's getting at least two, maybe three different helmet designs (not colors - full designs), at least one of which will feature a turtle shell design.

If anyone had any doubt, Maryland is officially starting to become to Under Armour what Oregon has been to Nike.

In addition to the four different jersey and pant colors that we've already seen through Teambuilder, I've heard from multiple friends in the know that Maryland's getting at least two, maybe three different helmet designs (not colors - full designs), at least one of which will feature a turtle shell design.

If anyone had any doubt, Maryland is officially starting to become to Under Armour what Oregon has been to Nike.

Yeah, that was never in doubt since IIRC UA or Maryland stated that their intent was to be Under Armour's Oregon.

Can't believe I haven't posted this yet. The jerseys worn by Brandon Jenkins and EJ Manuel at the ACC Football Kickoff showed a slight tweak:

282175_10150240640176326_53993751325_7818455_5796813_n.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Its horrid for me as a terps fan to see [or even imagine] them rock yellow jerseys and pants. And im not suprised that we are the Oregon of UA. Afterall the founder of UA, Kevin Plank went to Maryland.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

What would be nice, is if we could get images to go along with the listings of who's got a new uniform and such. Just put it in the first post so people don't have to search, and yet we can have a discussion on the uniforms without the BFBSBS (Black For Black Sake B.S.).

Here's what I have found for BG's new uniform. Brown facemasks will take some getting used to.

The brown facemasks look a lot better than I though they would. Their new uni's are horrible though.

Side note: Purdue's new uni's are outstanding!!! Not sure I understand the hate for them.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived