Your Idea of a Mega-Conference

YessSir32

I was entertaining at the thought of the Big Ten expanding. I came up with this conference and felt like sharing. May do other conferences too. Please post your ideas for any conference alignment. The division names Lakes and Plains was suggested by someone on these boards and not my idea. So here is my B1G.

b1g.png

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was entertaining at the thought of the Big Ten expanding. I came up with this conference and felt like sharing. May do other conferences too. Please post your ideas for any conference alignment. The division names Lakes and Plains was suggested by someone on these boards and not my idea. So here is my B1G.

b1g.png

That makes perfect sense except for Iowa State. They'll take Kansas WAY before they take Iowa State.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Pac-16 West - USC, UCLA, California, Stanford, Washington State, Washington, Oregon State and Oregon

Pac-16 East - Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M and TBD

I'm still working on that TBD. It won't be Texas, though, because Texas isn't going to get rid of the Longhorn Network and the Pac-12 won't take Texas if they keep the Network.

Pac-16 West - USC, UCLA, California, Stanford, Washington State, Washington, Oregon State and Oregon

Pac-16 East - Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M and TBD

I'm still working on that TBD. It won't be Texas, though, because Texas isn't going to get rid of the Longhorn Network and the Pac-12 won't take Texas if they keep the Network.

Boise???

Boise???

Not big enough. I know someone who works for the Pac-12, and Boise isn't even being considered. Sure, they have good football, but nothing else. Most likely going to Houston.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I could dig it.

pac16.png

You need to update your photobucket account.

A&M's going to the SEC, so yeah, Tech should be their instead of A&M. That's why I said Houston.

A&M's going to the SEC

Um, no. That's far from a sure thing.

You're right. There a 99.999999% chance they're going to the SEC.

If you have an image, click the icon that says "insert image" when you make a comment, and paste the link

, like this

1zodcp1.png

On NCAA Football 12 I created four 16 team mega-conferences. i was only considering football when I chose teams

Pac 12

North- Washington, Washington State, Oregon, Oregon State, Boise State, Utah,Nevada, Colorado

South- Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona State, BYU, Texas Tech

Big 12

North- Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Louisville, Iowa State, Indiana, Purdue, Maryland

South- Texas, Baylor, Texas A&M, TCU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Mississippi State

Big Ten

West- Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Illinois, Notre Dame, Cincinnati

East- Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State, Pitt, West Virginia, North Carolina, Boston College

SEC

West- LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, Vanderbilt, Florida State, Kentucky, Georgia Tech

East- Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Miami, Virginia Tech, Clemson, USF

On NCAA Football 12 I created four 16 team mega-conferences. i was only considering football when I chose teams

Pac 12

North- Washington, Washington State, Oregon, Oregon State, Boise State, Utah,Nevada, Colorado

South- Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona State, BYU, Texas Tech

Big 12

North- Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Louisville, Iowa State, Indiana, Purdue, Maryland

South- Texas, Baylor, Texas A&M, TCU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Mississippi State

Big Ten

West- Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Illinois, Notre Dame, Cincinnati

East- Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State, Pitt, West Virginia, North Carolina, Boston College

SEC

West- LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, Vanderbilt, Florida State, Kentucky, Georgia Tech

East- Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Miami, Virginia Tech, Clemson, USF

Bored, so I made them.

Big Ten

Pac-12

Big 12

SEC

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Archived