What Program Do You Use?

GrantDovey

Google Photoshop tips. You'll find so many pages you won't know what to do with yourself. Tips I would have would be Layers Layers Layers! Once you know how to use those you should have no problem doing pretty much anything. And always design large and shrink. Utilize the "Save for web" option. Other than that, its all i've got!

pc

Mainly Corel Draw & Corel Photopaint + other Corel programs included with Draw

(I'm in Ottawa, got hooked on it long ago :D )

Sometimes Adobe Photodeluxe (it came bundled with an Epson printer & has a simple interface that I like for quick edits on raster images)

I have Macromedia software, but I only really use Dreamweaver for web design

I use Illustrator, but lately I've found myself toying with pencil & notebook.

Pencil and paper are actually where my best designs come from. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or digital camera to work on them

I saw, I came, I left.

99% Photoshop, 1% Illustrator since I'm relearning how to use it. But Photoshop is certainly my weapon of choice.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

i use anything you put in front of me... from paint to illustrator...

but i mostly use a very obscure program called "micrografx picture publisher" because i've basically used it for everything for YEARS, and i'm insanely familiar with it.

Illustrator

Flash 5 (I like the original layout of this versino compared to MX)

Freehand MX

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I use Paint, but I'm starting to get into designing stuff by hand, scanning it onto the computer, and then going from there. It definantly helps with original ideas, as I'm not that creative with the computer.

I use a combination of Corel DRAW and Corel PhotoPAINT.

The colouring is really messed up if i don't use the PANTONE system, but heck we all know who's made that easy for me :)

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived