New Grizzlies Logo

Carter23

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, that cut and paste obviously don't work too well, but i think the actual logo with those colors looks better then what some of the people in the other thread were trying to do... the black i think makes it look alittle more 'mean'

I think the grizz were in need of an identity change. This logo is not great, but the colors have promise in terms of what the uniform may look like. Lookin forward to seeing it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The wordmark doesn't look connected. Different font, different shape, strange proportion (the emphasis is on the city, not the name, which is unusual). And it isn't well connected to the logo either.

Slap a body and a better wordmark on that sucker and we're in business...

I think the name "Grizzlies" has so much potential. In the world of professional sports, a team with a viscious animal as its nickname has to have a viscious animal as its logo. This bear looks like grumpy winnie-the-pooh.

I also don't like how the "grizzlies" curves down like that - it seems unnecessary.

Simple, maybe too simple. I like the color scheme. Looking forward to more from Memphis.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

strange proportion (the emphasis is on the city, not the name, which is unusual). And it isn't well connected to the logo either.

If I had to guess at a reason for this, it probably means the jerseys will still have Memphis on both the homes and the roads.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Disappointing. Agree with gjg on the logo, it looks like a moody stuffed animal with dodgy contact lenses. And the 'Grizzlies' wordmark looks like an afterthought.

Colours are nice though.

(am I the only one who thinks the snout is too long?)

Yup, the logo looks like it belongs in the ABA, and that's saying a lot. It B, B and S while ripping off the Timberwolves all at the same time. And don't get me wrong, I like the Wolves' insignia. Frankly, the Gwinnett Gwizzlies' logo is great compared to this! :puke:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Disappointing. Agree with gjg on the logo, it looks like a moody stuffed animal with dodgy contact lenses. And the 'Grizzlies' wordmark looks like an afterthought.

Colours are nice though.

(am I the only one who thinks the snout is too long?)

Dude... off-topic, but my high school design teacher designed the logo in your avatar. :D

Archived