Warsaw Eagles identity package

chapi

Nice job. For what its worth, I have two suggestions

1: the wordmark may look better if the shadow was a little tighter to the letters.

2: IMO, the home and away jerseys should both have either the stripe or both have the bird. I get the point, that since the home jersey says "eagles", you don't need the graphic, and the stripes look good, I just think they should both have the same pattern. Same with the arch on the wordmark on the road shirt. Probably would look OK straight like on the home. I think you're really close to having a great package!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like it! Good choice using the bird jersey as the Alt., and since it is an alternate, I think the different wordmark is perfectly fine.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I've been curious about this since I joined the board....

What does "Bump" mean?

Archived