The First "Then to Now" Contest

CrookedThumb

I'm not big on introductions, so let's get right to the chase. Your job is to modernize a defunct team too see what they might have looked like had they not been discontinued. For this first contest, the team to modernize is up to you, but in future contests I'll be choosing the team.

Rules of the contest:

-You at least need a uniform set with home and away unis (one alternate is optional).

-If you want to, you can also make a modernized logo.

-The dominant color has to be from the original color set.

-You may add one color not from the original set, no more.

The contest will end two weeks from today or when fifteen people enter, whichever occurs first

Idk if you can enter twice...

But if you can, here's mine... The Cincinati CeltsCeltsJPEG.jpg

If you can't, then it's just for fun. This uniform set wouldn't fly in the NFL, so I'm making this set if they existed in another football league, say the AFL or another Arena Football league...

I would've used my Racine Tornados concept, but Zoneranger created the logo and I'd rather not enter his work into a contest on my behalf. So here's the NFL's Columbus Tigers.

columbus.gif

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I used to be one of the biggest Fusion fans back in the day. Then the MLS had to go along fold 'em (I belive the MLS owned the teams, or something like that), anyways, here are the 2004 Miami Fusion uniforms. Enjoy! :D

Fusion_Update.png

Feeback(yes/no)?

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Archived