This series has been excellent so far, great job! You’ve done really well to take a lot of the teams away from the RBK/NHL templates that have plagued their jersey designs for so long. I also love the eccentricity of some of the designs since I feel like minor/junior teams have a license to be a bit more off the wall than the pros. A few comments I had:
- Spokane: Great evolution away from the old branding. I almost think the road would look better with red numbers outlined in white and blue on the back although it might make the sleeve numbers hard to read.
- Portland: Man, that sash looks so cool and unique. Definitely getting some 1996 Canucks alternate vibes from it (in a good way). I’d prefer forest green pants then red socks for the home just to stay a bit closer to their more traditional look but I guess if anyone could pull off a “weirder” look it would be Portland. As for the logo the unshaded primary definitely looks cleaner to me.
- Kelowna: Love love love that logo and the diamond design. I would just change the black player name on the home jersey since it gets a bit lost and maybe add black outlines to the numbers on both
- Victoria: I’m a sucker for purple in jersey designs and these are no exception. I think I prefer the look with grey over lavender but they’re both so good its tough to decide
- Prince Albert: I love all the locally inspired design elements, and the primary logo is really striking. The black on the logos just seems a little out of place considering its nowhere on the rest of the uniforms.
Can’t wait to see what you do for Calgary!