Welcome

CC97

oh...and 19 days until Patriots training camp. I hope Tuna gets us to the promised land this year...I have a feeling this is Bledsoe's year. :D

Bledsoe? Is he that rookies they picked up in the draft?

yeah...they also picked up some kid Troy Brown in the 8th round too...can you say "training camp fodder"?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh...and 19 days until Patriots training camp. I hope Tuna gets us to the promised land this year...I have a feeling this is Bledsoe's year. :D

yeah...they also picked up some kid Troy Brown in the 8th round too...can you say "training camp fodder"?

He won't last one year with the team. You just watch!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

oh...and 19 days until Patriots training camp. I hope Tuna gets us to the promised land this year...I have a feeling this is Bledsoe's year.

I don't know man. I think with Buddy bringing that 46 defense over from Chicago this year, the Birds are gonna go somewhere. Jaworski's getting older, but that Cunningham kid looks like he has potential.

Mirer will be 10x the quarterback Bledsoe will ever be.

• 3 months later...

Mirer will be 10x the quarterback Bledsoe will ever be.

You lie and you know it!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 3 years later...

Nice. Funny that I was worried about pop-ups in 2002. Still haven't seen one here almost seven years later. Thanks for that.

And it looks like I've picked up the post pace since the 2005 bump. Maybe I ought to slow down now. :)

(It's the first post... it always deserves a bump every 3-4 years or so.)

Archived