A Very Nike Christmas

dmhtfld

I think each one is pretty creative, but a couple of them just aren't my taste. But to simply rank them

1. Warriors - love the way you clashed the new & old, came out fantastic

2. Clippers - once again, I love the light blue with the current script, the striping looks great too

3. Lakers - I really like the 2 color look, simple but beautiful

4. Spurs - like the Lakers, I like the 2 color set, doesn't look to different from their currents, but still a nice jersey

5. Knicks - I really like the wordmark, and love that their is no black, looks really good

6. Cavaliers - I think if the sleve stripes were one single strand of red, this makes the top 3, but once again good job of mix-matching different eras

7. Wizards - If "WIZ" was white, and the number was blue this would look much better

8. Bulls - I don't like the collar logo, and I don't like the large stripes going down the ribs. I think if you removed those it would look much better

9. Heat - I like the striping, but the wordmark and number just doesn't work IMO

10. Thunder - don't like the yellow, or the logo on the front, I think teams should always have scripts. (I hate that logo in general). But I appreciate the out of the box thinking, and I can say it's something I would've never thought of doing, good work

Overall, I was very impressed with these, keep up the great work

these are all really great, some are really outside the box but is still a way better design than the typical Christmas Chrap we get.

My favourites are Lakers, Bulls and Cavs. Which are also the teams I really don't like so you have done a good job haha

Thanks for all of the compliments guys, I will post some updated versions tomorrow

these are all really great, some are really outside the box but is still a way better design than the typical Christmas Chrap we get.

My favourites are Lakers, Bulls and Cavs. Which are also the teams I really don't like so you have done a good job haha

Haha thanks, how could you ever hate a team from Cleveland?

These are great. The combination of the new and old with the Warriors worked out fantastic (my favorite)! I also like the addition of the little snowflakes on each. It gives it that Christmas feel. These are all miles better than those plain sleeved jerseys from last year. Very nice work.

After your Cavs uniform redesigns I've been looking forward to seeing more of your work, and this certainly didn't disappoint! The presentation is superb, as is the execution. Some thoughts, starting with my favorite...

Warriors - The modernized and oversized logo works perfectly in all blue on a yellow jersey free of striping, piping, or any other distractions.

Spurs - This is another simple, clean design that works best with just two colors.

Wizards - 'WIZ' allows for a bigger and bolder text than their usual 'WIZARDS' script, and the embossed silver lettering and numbering is an excellent touch.

Cavaliers - Removing the cluttered side panels from a classic jersey significantly upgraded it in this case.

Knicks - Wordmarks and numbers that differ in color look off a lot of times due to a lack of unity, but the all-white 'KNICKS' and all-orange '7' works perfectly along with the piping.

Lakers - The clean, classic feel to these is perfect for the Lakers.

Thunder - The yellow is a bold choice, but it works well within OKC's color palette. Logos in place of wordmarks rarely look decent, but the 'OKC' text in this one makes it work very well.

Clippers - The colors, wordmark, and piping are all fantastic, but the number font just doesn't quite seem to match.

Heat - The black stroke around the '3' but not 'MIAMI' throws off the balance of an already off-balance jersey.

Bulls - The Bulls just don't look right in pinstripes that aren't red on black. Also, the Bulls logo below the front neckline makes the front of the jersey look a little too cluttered.

Overall, this is an awesome project....very well done! I can't wait to see updates or any other teams should you decide to do them.

Also, what Nike jersey design/template is that? I don't recall ever seeing a collar/front neckline like that, so any info would be greatly appreciated!

I like these. Good job. The only problem I have is your use of "Wiz" on Washington's jersey. Am I the only one who thinks of "whiz" when I hear that. Or maybe more to the point, am I the only one whose friends referred to urination as "whizzing"? If you want to go with a smaller mark on the front of the jersey, I would suggest using D.C.

award%20sig.png

Archived