San Antonio Raiders Logo & Jersey Mock-Ups

hettinger_rl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd try the bandana on the face. Also changed the hat a bit and added a shield similar to ERay's.

NCM_0119.JPG

I really like the concept of the logo, the one thing that irks me is the eyes. The brows/cracks (not sure) make him look more surprised than intimidating. I'm not sure the best way to fix that, but overall, the concept looks great. I can't wait to see a finished product

I think one thing one thing that would help the eyes, which was stated earlier, is putting a patch over one eye. I also liked the sombrero rather than the cowboy hat. One more thing: I would put a "RAIDERS" script above the head in the shield. Just to keep some of the history alive.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

One thing I just noticed: the eyes look too much like Skeletor from the 1980's Masters of the Universe cartoon in the second version of this logo. That isn't necessarily a bad thing though. Logos remind people of other things all the time. For example many people think the Patriots logo looks like Elvis and jokingly refer to it as "Flying Elvis".

I like the patch (though it's not very pronounced in the sketch. I think once it's colorized it'll look better.)

I don't particularly care for the pattern on the sombrero. My favorite of the three hats was the first one.

I'm impressed by the overall quality of this concept.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

The pattern on the sombrero reminds me of a zipper but I like the overall shape of the hat. You might try putting the patch on the other eye to make it more distinguishable. The bandana and shield look great. I'm anxious to see this in color. I think it'd look sharp on a helmet.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Guest darkpiranha

#2, but with the football instead of the circle.

Personally, I kinda liked the skull with the mustache and goatee. That's a skull with some personality!

Archived