Sign in to follow this  
JTrainGBR83

What is this logo?

Trenton thunder??

If this helps, Norris Cole and Eric Bledsoe (of the second picture) are both managed by agent Rich Paul, wearing the hat in the first picture.

I even tried looking around during some free time here at work and got nothing. My bet is that it's a clothing company or something. Doesn't look like any sports logo I know of. But his agency is called Klutch Sports Group, so that's obviously not it...

I've definitely seen it before. It's either a minor league team or a brand.

I made a render of what it looks like:

X1U1G12.jpg

Nothing comes up on Google Images. I'm all googled out. At this point I agree it's probably a non-sports brand. Possibly something based out of Ohio where Rich Paul is from (and Cole). I'm surprised it's so difficult to figure out though.

I looked up Trenton Thunder and none of the logos match that one.

I think that logo is their alternate cap from the late 1990's - early 2000's.

Even when someone posted the evidence of what it was 8-1/2 hours before this post?

Even when someone posted the evidence of what it was 8-1/2 hours before this post?

Yes, because when I saw the original picture I quoted what I believed it to be rather than reading further along.

7 minutes ago, NeverSayNever said:

Evidence of what? The Tampa T concept is completely different. Only resemblance to Klutch Sports Group is that they feature a T with a lightning bolt which ties much better into TB Lightning that the  4th letter in Klutch? Totally fresh and appropriate. 

There's no need to go into old threads and comment on a discussion that has been dead for over a year...