NBA Uniforms 2014-15

Jak18

Of course these days, the uniform designs are kind of trash, but I also thought I would update all of them. All of these designs will include the nba logo on the back of the jersey (damn the ads :angered: ) and the gold tags (Seriously unnecessary <_< ) for the teams who have won a championship.

A smaller note: the NBA logo on the shorts is apparently moved to the upper right for the teams...meh.

SO, here we go.

♣ATLANTA HAWKS♣

Yeah, everyone loves the 1970's red and yellow Pac-man stuff. I think the new alt. pac-man logo is better than the old slashing hawk.

Changes (other than the nba logo and gold tag): The Home Uniform changed its wordmark to 'Atlanta' instead of 'Hawks',

Included the new Pac-man logo on the shorts, The Home Uniform shorts have 'Hawks' instead of 'Atlanta'.

Mov8AyK.pngHOMEUHKD0GH.pngROAD5AM8eZY.pngALTERNATE

Personally, they're ok...but as everyone knows, we want the red n' yellow era. I think the 'Atlanta change on the Home is seriously unnecessary....probably the one good thing is the pac-man shorts.

Rating: (**) (**) (**)(*) (*)

3 out of 5.

Lemme know what other teams you want. Otherwise, I'll go with the team alphabet (dance)

:welcome:PQvI2Ys.png:vaderandluke:

Note that these jerseys are not custom...I would have made them a lot different. This is just what adidas is going for next year <_<

♣Boston Celtics♣

The Celtics jerseys are and will always be classic. The Standard Home and Away jerseys that have stayed the same since their introduction in 1946 have always had me curious. No wonder why it used to be my favorite team.

Changes (you guys get the drill now): The Road uniform has changed the wordmark to 'Boston'

47l3TsK.pngHOME pV42Fi3.pngROAD

FRsqky7.pngALTERNATE

I don't think the Celtics needed this change, but I get it when the road should have the city's name. Whatever...

Rating: (**) (**) (**) (**) (*)

4 out of 5.

jrodsep, I'll tackle Washington after Brooklyn because Brooklyn is literally right after Boston. Don't worry. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am very sorry that it has been a while since I posted a uniform. It just took quite a long time to make Brooklyn's alt. Jersey. But here's something new: I will now add the actual 2014-15 courts (each team will play in+the 2014-15 uniforms. (Yes I will post Hawks & Celtics stuff too)

♣Brooklyn Nets♣

I honestly don't like the Nets jerseys. They are too plain, just black and white. It reminds me as just a copy of San Antonio. And the Dodgers alt. jersey is just rubbish as well. Oh well...

XStLAhq.pngHome FhV3XoB.pngRoad wMqZDQh.pngAlternate

And now the court:

oWH6TgK.png

The court is too dark; I think Brooklyn should change their color scheme in general The jerseys are bland, and the court is OK.

Rating: (**) (**) (**) (*) (*)

a3Fs3W3.pngJdO9EFk.png

Celtics & Hawks

If you guys want the link for the courts (yes they are not mine, I just cleared some of the measurements):

grantland.com/features/nba-court-design-power-rankings/

Archived