TheOneAndOnlyMau

As many of you may have seen, our very own drdougfresh has recently released his amazing 2014 NCFA Yearbook. I had the pleasure of working with Doug and the rest of the team in directing the Pursuit (Pro Combat) program for the second year in a row. Seeing as this guide is one of the greatest thing to come out of this board (IMO), I want to give it a bit of a bump... you can read the guide in full here, and here.

Although this guide is amazing, this thread has to do with the Pursuits! As this guide has mainly been perused by league members, Id like to get the word out about the Pursuit program and get some more feedback from the community on the uniforms!

If you're familiar with the Nike Pro Combat series, you should get the idea of whats going on here... The program aims to highlight each team's brand identity and create unique, distinct on-off uniforms based on this info. This year, the Pursuit program featured the following teams: The California A&M Cowboys, Holland Pride, Irvington Horsemen, Redmond Rampage, Rocky Mountain State Gold, Southern Iowa Thunderbirds, and California Long Beach Sea Lions.

The 2014 Nike Pursuit project can be viewed here. Let me know what you think!

Cal A&M:

CalAampMconcept_zps1a8bd5c0.jpg

Holland:

HollandAction_zpsca979f26.jpg

Irvington:

IrvingtonAction2_zps5f5a1487.jpg

Redmond:

Redmondconcept_zps9d1d6b07.jpg

RMSU:

RMSUaction_zps28f582ab.jpg

Southern Iowa:

SouthernIowaAction2_zps5beeb86c.jpg

UCLB:

UCLBAction2_zpsab52b35c.jpg

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

You need to post the flat templates too. I cant tell everything that is going on.

I recommend looking at the full version of the yearbook. The flat templates are included as well as full res versions of the front/backs with design callouts
Ok after looking at it these are really nice and a little bit crazy but in a good way that really works.

Archived