Sign in to follow this  
hugevolsfan

Photo Swapped NFL Players wearing My Concepts

I have been doing some photo swaps of NFL players for a collaborated project I have been working on that is fantasy related using my league.

More details to come later but I just wanted to show some of my swaps since I know alot of you on the boards really enjoy these.

Let me know what you think!

PeytonRiderscopy_zps5c0af96f.pngJoeFlaccoBombers_zpsf17f1b73.png

MarshawnLynchBlazerscopy_zpsf2304c91.png

AaronRodgersAdmiralscopy_zpsf77f6bf2.png

You did a great job here and your concepts look so much better on the players

I was kinda surprised they were not more comments are they any MLF uniforms you would like to see I am currently working on a Barbarians one.

How exactly is this done? It looks fantastic, and I think knowing how to do this could really help push some of our concepts to the next level.

It is quite a process for me because I use all original elements of the photo unlike some that switch helmets out & such.

What I do is use the clone tool to get rid of numbers, logos & stripes on the uniforms then use screen & multiply layers of color at different opacity to change the color of the pants or jerseys.

The Aaron Rodgers one was easy as I did not have to get rid of any stripes because they matched up with Bostons stripes on the helmet & pants.

Here is the Chicago Barbarians not as big a fan of this one but never been a big fan of this design however it looks like the numbers are coming off poorly when I transfered to the web.

RyanTannehillChicagoBarbarianscopy_zpsb7