Why the rest of the Nation can't compete with the SEC

pianoknight

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump #ACC

Probably not the best time to pimp the ACC when their champion is down 39 to Oregon.....
Welcome to the club.

This year has shown that there is no dominant conference. Every one has its strength, everyone has its flaws. And I hope that we all move forward with that thought.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Cory Johnson explains it nicely.

SEC Degrees Edumacation Not Included

Any way the SEC got stomped the last two days I say the rest of the NCAA can indeed compete

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Cory Johnson explains it nicely.

SEC Degrees Edumacation Not Included

Any way the SEC got stomped the last two days I say the rest of the NCAA can indeed compete

Eh... there's probably much better examples of that than this guy making a lighthearted remark about his bowel movements.

Either way, I was floored when I found out that my university that's considered a "party school" actually had higher academic standards than all but two SEC schools (although now it's probably four since Mizzou and A&M joined).

Either way, I was floored when I found out that my university that's considered a "party school" actually had higher academic standards than all but two SEC schools (although now it's probably four since Mizzou and A&M joined).

Those "party school" rankings are stupid. Every school parties.

BTW, what the hell is the criteria to become a party school.

UGA got ranked #1 party school a few years ago. From what I remember, it's based on student surveys and arrest records. They try to gauge the prevalence of partying in school culture. Seems like a fool's errand.

PJU85JF.png

Archived