NHL outside the box. (NORDIQUES added)

72freebie

Montreal Canadiens

I

canadiens_zps1a24ae1e.png

It might fear some Habs fans and hockey purists, but to me that's so good it's practically not even outside the box.

I've always advocated that the Canadiens should go to that white sweater with the chest stripe for a road sweater. And I honestly would be pretty happy if that blue sweater came back as an alternate, albeit without the vintage white and all the striping, but it does fit into your theme.

You should probably not have vintage white and white on the same uniform though, I would probably make the stripes on the jersey vintage white just to avoid having all white pants. That or make the pants blue like on the actual centennial uniform. Apart from that, and the blue going all the way down to the hem on the primary set, I wouldn't make any fuss if this came out on the ice.

I know that it isn't quite outside the box as the others but this is the one team that I didn't really want to crazy with. Also o put all thesteiping on the alt because of the cups, if you count, there is 24 lines on the jersey one for every Stanley cup

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived