2014 MLB World Series / Postseason Logos

UncleJunior

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am new to this forum. I have been lurking for sometime now and decided to join today. Does anybody have a leaked image of what the world series patches will look like on the hats? If they are going to put the commissioners trophy behind the world series logo like they have done the last two years?

There does not appear to be a trophy. Holding out hope that they go with a better logo for the World Series, but the image I've seen has the boring rectangular patch that says World Series just like the Postseason ones.

I am new to this forum. I have been lurking for sometime now and decided to join today. Does anybody have a leaked image of what the world series patches will look like on the hats? If they are going to put the commissioners trophy behind the world series logo like they have done the last two years?

There does not appear to be a trophy. Holding out hope that they go with a better logo for the World Series, but the image I've seen has the boring rectangular patch that says World Series just like the Postseason ones.
It's the boring rectangular patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived