LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

I got nothing. All are good, solid concepts, cleanly executed. None of them veer even remotely into crazy-town (a place I really love), and are all perfectly viable designs. The only real negative (maybe) is that they are all really safe and minimalistic. Safe is good, but not prone to sparking feedback and conversation. If you wants some feedback, throw in some crazy-town alts or something. What's your take on gradients? Do something weird with the size or placement of logos on the jersey.

I got nothing. All are good, solid concepts, cleanly executed. None of them veer even remotely into crazy-town (a place I really love), and are all perfectly viable designs. The only real negative (maybe) is that they are all really safe and minimalistic. Safe is good, but not prone to sparking feedback and conversation. If you wants some feedback, throw in some crazy-town alts or something. What's your take on gradients? Do something weird with the size or placement of logos on the jersey.

although maybe not out of the box, i don't see the concepts aren't minimalistic. some creative teams made here are tennessee, baltimore, minnesota, miami, san diego, new york giants, and philly. I think the simple look works for the teams picked to use those looks. Although i do have to agree that crazy alternates is absolutely a way to get more comments and i wouldn't mind seeing some.

• 1 month later...

Why are the shoulder stripes inconsistent? They're different from helmet to pants too. Either make everything white-orange-white or orange-white-orange. Also, your tv numbers both say 00 and aren't in the right font.

spacer.png

Why are the shoulder stripes inconsistent? They're different from helmet to pants too. Either make everything white-orange-white or orange-white-orange. Also, your tv numbers both say 00 and aren't in the right font.

good catch, on both of those. ill get an update as soon as possible

Not really feeling the Titans. The T looks a bit like the old Toyota logo to me. Maybe make it a bit more like a sword?

EDIT: Or what you could do is add some flames. The reason the Titans had flames in their logo was because according to the Greek Myths it was a Titan who brought fire to Humans.

I'm just suggesting things here, do what you want. It's your concept.

Not really feeling the Titans. The T looks a bit like the old Toyota logo to me. Maybe make it a bit more like a sword?

EDIT: Or what you could do is add some flames. The reason the Titans had flames in their logo was because according to the Greek Myths it was a Titan who brought fire to Humans.

I'm just suggesting things here, do what you want. It's your concept.

i have an idea, i dont know how good it will work though

i circled this to show you it is cosistant

nVC6L0q.png

Circling different elements on two separate uniforms does not make anything consistent. Either make the stripes white-orange-white or orange-white-orange on all blue elements (yoke, helmet, pants) if you want consistency.

spacer.png

First of all, great concepts, just discovered this thread today and it is really nice, however, I have a couple of complaints, 1. As a Lions fan I think that using their current wordmark would work better than what you put on there, also I'd love to see a black alternate. 2. I can't stand the fact that the Jags and Broncos dont have anything above the numbers, if you aren't going to put the city or the team name, can you at least put the logo, also love how you made the Redskins the Reds

oh^ and please bring back the stripes on the bengals and if you could make a white out alt i think it would be kind of cool, you know like the white bengaled tigers that have no orange what so ever on them

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+tiger&safe=active&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=622&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI75ut_4aaxwIVBtWACh0TLQVP#imgrc=U2F43wHs53nMKM%3A

Archived