LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bengals need their regular helmet...that script doesn't work.

Everything else is good, IMO, some tweaks here and there but most of those have already been addressed, except the Eagles wordmark doesn't need the logo in the middle...

i hate the bengals helmet with a passion.

eagles i'll fix but no on the bengals

U6fh4zO.png

why not try to do subtle stripes like this mizzou helmet. its different than what they have now but is still obviously a bengal identity.

mizzou_helmets.jpg

to college and unprofessional like plus the uniform i feel has a more traditional stlye and it would clash with the rest of the uniform

why not try to do subtle stripes like this mizzou helmet. its different than what they have now but is still obviously a bengal identity.

mizzou_helmets.jpg

to college and unprofessional like plus the uniform i feel has a more traditional stlye and it would clash with the rest of the uniform

without the logo on the side how is that too unprofessional? Its a subtle bengal stripe tie-in and makes sure the helmet doesn't resemble the browns too much

• 1 month later...

Ive decides to add the bengal stripe on to the helmet and made a specialty helmet for the alternate.

NcE670t.png

You hate the current helmets, Bengals fans (such as myself) adore them. Would you compromise while still allowing for creativity?

Keep the traditional helmets for the home and away sets and create a white alternate helmet with the tiger head logo on either side. It might work really well with the orange jersey and white pants.

My thoughts just on this page:

Miami - Navy seems like an odd choice to add. The Dolphins already have a beautiful colour scheme, and the navy just doesn't seem to flow with the teal helmet and pants

Giants - Very good. I like the chest stripe, I don't know why you don't see that more in football.

Eagles - Not bad, I like the design, but I think they always look better with a green primary and then a black as a once in a while uniform. Green pants with the black might spruce it up a bit.

Redskins - Simple yet effective. Though I feel the R might be a little too simple for a primary logo.

Benglas - To be honest, they seem just a little generic. Like if you took away the helment and the wordmark you wouldn't necessarily know which team it is right away.

Ive decides to add the bengal stripe on to the helmet and made a specialty helmet for the alternate.

NcE670t.png

You hate the current helmets, Bengals fans (such as myself) adore them. Would you compromise while still allowing for creativity?

Keep the traditional helmets for the home and away sets and create a white alternate helmet with the tiger head logo on either side. It might work really well with the orange jersey and white pants.

i cant go white with the one helmet rule in the nfl though i believe my alternate helmet was creative

My thoughts just on this page:

Miami - Navy seems like an odd choice to add. The Dolphins already have a beautiful colour scheme, and the navy just doesn't seem to flow with the teal helmet and pants

Giants - Very good. I like the chest stripe, I don't know why you don't see that more in football.

Eagles - Not bad, I like the design, but I think they always look better with a green primary and then a black as a once in a while uniform. Green pants with the black might spruce it up a bit.

Redskins - Simple yet effective. Though I feel the R might be a little too simple for a primary logo.

Benglas - To be honest, they seem just a little generic. Like if you took away the helment and the wordmark you wouldn't necessarily know which team it is right away.

For the redskins i kind of went off of what syrause did when they changed to the orange. they had just an s as a logo, just so happens the redskins already had a decent letter logo

• 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, January 07, 2016 at 10:04 PM, davidmiller5 said:

The Bears don't need a wordmark, and if you do add one, use their existing wordmark font.  The one you use makes them look like a high school team.

ok, its good im reposting these because im getting feedback the second time round that i didn't get. thank you though, that will be fixed.

Archived