LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams look is okay (Not sold on the realistic looking horns.). It's not amazing, but it's nice overall. I like the all-blue alt, but I don't like the grey... remove that and you have a winning alt that's a fauxback. 

You've streamlined the Panthers too much. The logo doesn't work on the front of the jerseys. The helmet looks awful. You removed a colour that was essential to the colour scheme.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

29 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

The Rams look is okay (Not sold on the realistic looking horns.). It's not amazing, but it's nice overall. I like the all-blue alt, but I don't like the grey... remove that and you have a winning alt that's a fauxback. 

You've streamlined the Panthers too much. The logo doesn't work on the front of the jerseys. The helmet looks awful. You removed a colour that was essential to the colour scheme.

Thank You! Someone commented

8 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

The grey and the realistic horns were added to make it a bit more modern but i can see what your saying. im not completely sure if im going with that idea because IMO i love this design, not to be cocky but this was my favorite piece yet and took me hours upon hours to finish it. If more people agree i might be sold on it. Also idk what to do with the logo as well if we got rid of the grey. It is an option though if all else fails.

Fixed the logo with a wordmark. I would not say that it was an essential color in fact many people on the boards who do the panthers ditch the silver.

56a82c07f352a_CarolinaPanthers.thumb.png

All IMO, but all are strong options if needed

• 3 weeks later...

Archived