LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Eagles I don't like the choice of black. Plus the wings look a bit wired and there's no need for the eagle head to be in the middle of the word mark on the chest.

that would be grey not black. changed my color scheme

the wings on the shoulders for the eagles have to go. make sure the pants stripes are both the same fro the black and white pants because right now they're different and its weird. i also agree that you should experiment with grey if you'll use this green or just darken the green a bit

the reason i did that was to match the jerseys. green wings. white outline. then grey.

yes i converted mr.nascar13's paint template into inkscape

Give credit where credit is due

I fail to see why he did this in the first place when Brave-Bird put out one almost identicle for inkscape a few months back.

spacer.png

Sorry about that Mr.Nascar. other than that there really doesn't seem seem to be a reason to change the template right now. i already changed twice and put a lot of effort into this one so ill change some other time.

I'll try to get the pats out tomorrow

yes i converted mr.nascar13's paint template into inkscape

Give credit where credit is due

I fail to see why he did this in the first place when Brave-Bird put out one almost identicle for inkscape a few months back.

Actually it's quite a bit different from the one mr.nascar13 made a about a month ago. They're based on entirely different things. The he's using is based on one of the pictures Nike released for the Vikings uniforms. Brave-Bird made one from another hand-made template another user made. He probably converted the template because he wanted to keep consistency with the other, paint template (sorry Mr. Nascar, I'm not trying to discredit you, I actually use that template full-time for my football concepts)

They could use a little fine tuning, but generally these would look good if the NFL actually used them.

Jets: I like the throwback logo, but I'd use the other plane logo and try a darker green.

Bills: Just good, simple changes.

Raiders: Radical, but not bad. Try to outline the logo on the helmet a little more and drop the number outline

Broncos: I like where the throwbackness is going, just not the shadowed numbers.

Chargers: The separate shoulder color from the rest of the jersey is my one big fix.

Titans: In terms of what it is in reality compared to what you did, this might be the best. Like the simpler striping and patterns, as well as the redone logo.

Bears: Like the Bills, good small changes and that's a nice throwback.

Saints: The new shoulder stripe is well done.

Buccaneers: Same thing as Titans. Took something bad, made it good, much less busy, and put the colors in the right spots.

Cards: Brighter red.

Giants: Bigger outline on the logo, dramatic but good looking changes.

Dallas: Shoulder caps yes, but no star on shoulders at all.

Eagles: Good grey. Bring back a green uni though.

Patriots are the only team that I can say I like in this thread.

care to help him out by saying what you dislike about the other concepts?

Fair enough, The main thing I don't like, is that too many of the teams are over the top, seemingly for the sake of being over the top. I'm all for uniqueness, but at a certain point they end up looking terrible.

help me out man which ones don't you like. concepts arn't going to get any better without you telling me whats wrong with them

i know I'm not the one who said i didn't like the concepts but the giants still need work and the eagles would look better without the wings on the shoulders

Archived