Ohio State Rivalry Font

colinturner95

So, its taken some time to get this done. Working with vectors or a flat image of all the numbers would have been much easier, but it is what it is. After all this time, I have a working version of the 2012 and 2013 Ohio State Rivaly jersey font.

THESE ARE NOT 100% PERFECT.

rd9vQVZ.png

Considering this is the 2nd font I've ever made, I think this one turned out good. Download link is here.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

tI think the numbers are pretty solid, but the lettering is a bit off (especially for the letter "s"). The font type is more like some of the other nike fonts that conrad has released.

I wasn't as concerned with the lettering. My resources weren't great for the lettering.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Collegiate Combat from Conrad is the font for the lettering. That's Nike's new NOB font.

As far as the numbers go, everything looks good except the 3. The corners are different on the left and right sides of the number, and they don't match the rest of the numbers.

Collegiate Combat from Conrad is the font for the lettering. That's Nike's new NOB font.

As far as the numbers go, everything looks good except the 3. The corners are different on the left and right sides of the number, and they don't match the rest of the numbers.

That's the way it looked in the picutres. Plus the middle of the number is closer to the top than the bottom.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived