San Jose Sharks Primary Sweaters Concept (From Stadium Series Thread)

DaRadniz29

So, after feedback from those about my Stadium Series sweaters being too good to be Stadium Series apparel, I went back and looked at how to make the jerseys modern, yet keep the classic feel. I've narrowed it down to two sets, I feel they deserved their own thread as they won't have the Stadium Series Patch, nor the cream color. I've been a bit lazy in getting them posted, and today I look and see Demonkah's set, so they may appear a bit redundant, but still hopefully a little different.

Here ya go.

Home Sets: While A1 is strictly a classic look, with A2, I wanted to add a little flavor, and tried a white yoke, but wasn't feeling it, so tried gray and black and liked it. Not sure how others will feel about it.

Road Sets: I really like both Road sets, but for me and B1, it's a teal-palooza. B2, adds a little contrast with the teal hem/sleeves and the black yoke.

Which ones do you like? C&C is welcome as always.

SWxzRqj.jpg

Other than A1, the jerseys are muggy, so I'd pick A1 out of the four

Can you clarify what you mean by muggy. Are you referencing the traditional definition of damp, warm, close or slang definition for crappy, or some other definition I am not aware of. If they are crappy, what makes them crappy.

I think B1 would work better than A1 since it isn't just a straight throwback. A1 and B1 would together make for an excellent primary set too. Nice work!

Yeah after reading the comments, and then re-reading my original post, I realized in my rush to post these the other day that I never mentioned these as being concepts for a new Primary Set. I'll adjust the title to make that a bit more clear.

Also, those that like A1 and "C1" aka the road sweater with no yoke, - I'd love to see those as well become the new primary set sooner than later, but that would basically be as Morgo said - a straight throwback. I wanted to something a little different.

I've also noticed the shadows around the photo is a bit thick, I'll see if I can get that cleaned up a bit. :)

Other than A1, the jerseys are muggy, so I'd pick A1 out of the four

Can you clarify what you mean by muggy. Are you referencing the traditional definition of damp, warm, close or slang definition for crappy, or some other definition I am not aware of. If they are crappy, what makes them crappy.

Muggy as in the colors don't blend well.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived