Tumblr Premier League

raysox

1_zps7ccf6891.png

So I wanted to do a fantasy EPL team this year, so I recruited a close group of friends from tumblr to go all in with a league. Fake logos and team names, the whole 9 yards. I've taken a hiatus from the boards, but I just thought I'd show you all some of wht I've been playing with.

So we had 14 teams this year, and my good bud Jeremy and I started branding the league. Jeremy created the league logo which is found above. Gonna be honest, this whole league was born from me thinking it would be funny to be a team called Dads FC just because of the jokes I could make (my supporter's group is called the Stepdads). But I just told everyone to be creative with their team names and we'll do the rest. Here's the 14 logos together.

2_zpsb0df26e9.png

The ones i did are

Dads FC - I took a West Ham approach. I did crossed hammers, and put the team motto "Let's Build A Deck" underneath.

KBFC - My friend wanted Kyle Beckerman as a logo, so I did what I could with the red USA jersey and dreadlocks.
StarBomb FC - Named after the video game themed band of Game Grumps host, their logo is neon light-like, modeled after Italy.

Atletico Fedora - Just a joke towards the neckbeard population, modeled after Southampton.

SCPDFC - for a huge Mad Men fan and thought the Lucky Strike logo would be good to use

Bogus FC - My friend wanted Bill and Ted's excellent adventure as a theme, and often takes pictures with his Jack Daniels. Modeled after Aston Villa

Vada Vada - They're named after a song by The Garden and I made them look like Juventus
Hedgehog United - Sonic was the basis for this one. I put a ring from the game around it and an outline of Sonic

Sharks MD FC - Training to be a doctor, I used WBA as a basis with a shark logo I made with a stethescope
My Bed FC - My friend works for SKC and was gonna only pic hot players for her team

So yeah! I've been doing a lot of graphic work and blowing everyone away because no one but me has been in a league like this. I do best and worst players of the week, some other graphics, and even mock Tifos.

The kits for the players of the week look like this

3_zps0f9874bd.png

So yeah just checking in!

This is absolutely fabulous. Loved the thought going into the crests and kits. Dads FC (with that amazing motto) and My Bed FC are really well done! :P Great job on matching the club motif to the club shirt sponsors. Looking forward to this series for sure like all your other threads Mike.

Just wish I had the same amount of talent with designing like you do, no matter what...all turns out stellar and professional looking.

Are you guys doing your fantasy EPL league through PremierLeague.com?

Archived