LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 1 VOTING

pollux

We have a total of 33 entries for the first event! I am overwhelmed to see that many members entering this contest! There are a few warnings to distribute, but overall everyone understood the rules. There are no disqualifications for Event 1.

The requirements for the Crossover event were:

You have to crossover any existing Kontinental Hockey League team to basketball. You have to create two uniform sets: one white set and one colored set.

• Use the colors that are already part of the color scheme; do NOT add more colors (other than white). A different shade of an existing color will count as a new color, so be careful.
  • The uniform set should include a jersey and shorts only.

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1, 2, 3.

The poll closes on Thursday, September 11th, 12:30PM Eastern Time (three days from now).

Voting is now closed.

Entries

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Entry 7 WARNING: Leave 70px of blank space at the bottom of your submission

Entry 8

Entry 9 WARNING: No text allowed

Entry 10

Entry 11

Entry 12

Entry 13

Entry 14 WARNING: No text allowed

Entry 15

Entry 16 WARNING: No text allowed

Entry 17

Entry 18

Entry 19

Entry 20 WARNING: File size was over limit (3333 x 2502), due to being printed at 300PPI - Lower it down to 72 PPI

Entry 21 WARNING: No text allowed

Entry 22

Entry 23

Entry 24

Entry 25

Entry 26 WARNING: No text allowed

Entry 27 WARNING: No text allowed

Entry 28

Entry 29 WARNING: No text allowed

Entry 30

Entry 31

Entry 32

Entry 33

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered BEFORE August 1st. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I'll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1 points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, Bronze worth 1.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - MontrΓ©al Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ridiculous. How am I supposed to pick three out of 30+ good concepts!?

GOLD 31

SILVER 5

BRONZE 1

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived