MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uni-Watch reporting that the White Sox will be wearing 1976 throwbacks for a game in late July.

whitesoxshorts.jpg

Hopefully with pants.

I'd like to see an updated version of these (w/ pants of course and w/o the collars) Love the font.

So white T-shirts that say Chicago?

no, they could add some piping on the sleeves. Maybe you could photoshop some up for an example.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Don't get rid of the collars; just make them go all the way around this time.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

well, you guys might be right. As long as no one pops them during games.

Don't get rid of the collars; just make them go all the way around this time.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

This is the first year since at least 2011 that the twins won't have a special TBTC uniform.

2014: 1970's powder blue

2013: St. Paul saints

2012: minneapolis millers

2011: St Paul colored gophers

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

This is the first year since at least 2011 that the twins won't have a special TBTC uniform.

I have no memory of this. Is there a photo?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It was Aug 7, 2010, against the Indians, not 2011. Henderson has a pic in his guide. Navy, head-to-toe, with white socks & a white-topped hat.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Wow. I kinda recall this now.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It was Aug 7, 2010, against the Indians, not 2011. Henderson has a pic in his guide. Navy, head-to-toe, with white socks & a white-topped hat.

Whoops, my bad. But I could've sworn they did a throwback in 2011

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

You know, I take back what I said earlier. The Cubs' blue alternate is really starting to grow on me as I see it more and more in the highlights. I don't know if it's a matter of it looking better with the away pants, or the fact that whenever I pictured it in my head, I remembered it being worn by these two...

lou-piniella.jpgCarlos-Zambrano-1.jpg

..but seeing it now, it looks like a real major league uniform. Maybe it needs some piping or something. Maybe colored alts just look better with some kind of piping to make it look more like a professional uniform than a cheap fan shirt. I have the same issue with the Red Sox navy alt. Then again, when I think of that in my head, I picture this...

9864f_lg.jpeg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived