MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The design that had so many people fooled about a month ago was far superior: https://twitter.com/AndrewMLind/status/611254074772713472

Also, it bugs me that the Orioles' cap does not have an orange bill. I understand that they're all following a template and that the color of the bill is dictated by the rest of the cap and the stripes across the front, however, I believe that it should also follow the team's home or road cap template other than the front section. By this, the Braves should also have a red bill.

They remind me of these . . . and that is not a good thing.

80674f2fea9859bf58116990c8434364.jpg$_35.JPG

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

All 30:

CHuqJT5W8AAo8pU.jpg

There's not a good one in the bunch. Even the Reds one looks terrible. The Blue Jays hat in the closeup looks ok, but that's just because the Blue Jays' logo is awesome.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The only redeeming thing about them is the proper use of gray and white. Outside of that, nothing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

All 30:

CHuqJT5W8AAo8pU.jpg

There's not a good one in the bunch. Even the Reds one looks terrible. The Blue Jays hat in the closeup looks ok, but that's just because the Blue Jays' logo is awesome.

I think the Angels cap looks OK. And the Orioles one is alright on the crown, even if, as noted above, it should have an orange brim.

Apart from those three caps, none of the other caps' logos survive being destroyed by those stripes.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

whoever at NewEra or MLB that is coming up with these all star and holiday caps needs to be fired. Embarrassing. I'm sure they worked hard on them, but come on.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

"Earned your stripes." Get it? GET IT?!?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Don't like it at all. Why can't they just wear normal caps?

Money talks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hey at least the Twins "C" is visible on this one.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived