TVIXX

MLB Changes 2015

The design that had so many people fooled about a month ago was far superior: https://twitter.com/AndrewMLind/status/611254074772713472

Also, it bugs me that the Orioles' cap does not have an orange bill. I understand that they're all following a template and that the color of the bill is dictated by the rest of the cap and the stripes across the front, however, I believe that it should also follow the team's home or road cap template other than the front section. By this, the Braves should also have a red bill.

They remind me of these . . . and that is not a good thing.

80674f2fea9859bf58116990c8434364.jpg$_35.JPG

You and me both.

These are much worse than the caps from last year. I hope this doesn't continue to be an all-star game thing.

I'm bummed my team is contributing to this visual pollution.

All 30:

CHuqJT5W8AAo8pU.jpg

There's not a good one in the bunch. Even the Reds one looks terrible. The Blue Jays hat in the closeup looks ok, but that's just because the Blue Jays' logo is awesome.

The only redeeming thing about them is the proper use of gray and white. Outside of that, nothing.

I honestly think these aren't that bad and that everyone is overreacting. Sure, they don't blow my socks off, but I think they're nice and might pick one up.

All 30:

CHuqJT5W8AAo8pU.jpg

There's not a good one in the bunch. Even the Reds one looks terrible. The Blue Jays hat in the closeup looks ok, but that's just because the Blue Jays' logo is awesome.

I think the Angels cap looks OK. And the Orioles one is alright on the crown, even if, as noted above, it should have an orange brim.

Apart from those three caps, none of the other caps' logos survive being destroyed by those stripes.

Disappointing; I was really hoping for pillbox caps.

whoever at NewEra or MLB that is coming up with these all star and holiday caps needs to be fired. Embarrassing. I'm sure they worked hard on them, but come on.

Once again a single designer in a fraction of the time comes up with something better than the actual design. The only cap that looks better compared to the concept is the Indians.

"Earned your stripes." Get it? GET IT?!?

Don't like it at all. Why can't they just wear normal caps?

The Brewers' one is particularly hideous. White logo on a white panel. If they used the throwback logo they might have salvaged it.

The Reds, Padres, Dodgers and Nationals have the same problem. At least the Braves got a red A.

Don't like it at all. Why can't they just wear normal caps?

Money talks.

They need color, not just white and gray

Hey at least the Twins "C" is visible on this one.