MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the first All Star game in 1933 was played in uniforms that said National League and American League? Ive seen photos of the NL team wearing National League on their shirts but Ive also seen pictures of guys wearing their real uniforms

AL team wore their own team uniforms.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Was the first All Star game in 1933 was played in uniforms that said National League and American League? Ive seen photos of the NL team wearing National League on their shirts but Ive also seen pictures of guys wearing their real uniforms

So the NL brought a standard uniform and the AL wore regular uniforms? Awesome. That's a great little nugget about how the leagues used to truly be "leagues" instead of "conferences."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So the NL brought a standard uniform and the AL wore regular uniforms? Awesome. That's a great little nugget about how the leagues used to truly be "leagues" instead of "conferences."

I think they should bring that back. It would be cool quirk

I disagree with the folks who say the Indians road hat would be way better with an outline. With that I'd be just like the Red Sox hat but with a much, much worse logo. Add a red brim and maybe we'll talk.

Or they could just change Chief Wahoo's face to tan and leave it at that. Or bring back the 70's logo. Or do something new with the infinite possibility available to them through Native American imagery. But nope, block C all the way!

I disagree with the folks who say the Indians road hat would be way better with an outline. With that I'd be just like the Red Sox hat but with a much, much worse logo. Add a red brim and maybe we'll talk.

Or they could just change Chief Wahoo's face to tan and leave it at that. Or bring back the 70's logo. Or do something new with the infinite possibility available to them through Native American imagery. But nope, block C all the way!

Oh, there's a thousand BETTER alternatives. It's just if they're going to be saddled with such a terrible logo, at least putting an outline on it would make it stand out and look better. Boston's got a good looking cap. It wouldn't be original, and it wouldn't be the best option, but it would be a heck of a lot better than it is now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

1960s throwbacks for the Phillies and Cardinals this weekend

The Cardinals were wearing the most pointless throwbacks ever. It was just their regular road uniforms with no names on the back, no numbers on the front, and slightly different cardinals.

Archived