MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said bp, not top. Looks to me like someone was in phone.

Is there a rule that we have to capitalize COOLBASE every time it occurs? It's like the Ottawa REDBLACKS.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This may have been covered already and I'm sure a few insiders already know, but the Pirates just tweeted they will reveal their new alternate jersey on Saturday. Is this going to replace the black, the throwback Sunday, or is it an additional jersey?

KISSwall09.jpg

When will this cream nonsense end!

I actaly wish there was more of it. The Giants look great in cream. I really think some of the pinstriped teams would look good in cream. If the Phillies dropped their white outlins from the wordmark and numbers (and just left them red with no blue trim) they might look good in cream.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Can't imagine the Pirates doing anything in cream, they already have the home Sunday throwback alternates.

I could swear that the team Facebook post said it was going to be a Saturday (home, presumably) alternate. It does not say that now, so I'm not sure if this will be in additional to or in replacement of the black or throwback alternate.

Archived