MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Gold shadow is a Giants rip-off :wacko:

I like to think of it as a Brewers rip-off.

Right, but the Brewers are Navy and Gold right ? Only 2 colors..... And Twins are Navy, Red and now Gold, And Giants are Orange, black and Gold....that´s why i think Minny are more similar to SF, rip-off wise that is

Here it is

:oops::o:cursing:

Nice. Though, I'd rather see them ditch the white outlines.

I'd rather see you shut your dirty whore mouth. :)

I'm not in love with the yellow jersey, but it's far better than the black jersey with the monogram on it. The problem now is that the Pirates have two too many jerseys.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

When will this cream nonsense end!

I actaly wish there was more of it. The Giants look great in cream. I really think some of the pinstriped teams would look good in cream. If the Phillies dropped their white outlins from the wordmark and numbers (and just left them red with no blue trim) they might look good in cream.

I think the Phillies' bright red would work poorly with cream, though a maroon/cream combo could look fantastic.

That Pirates jersey just screams "BP" for whatever reason. It's weird, because I love Oakland's yellow jersey, but I just don't like this one. It's not awful, but given that it's their fifth jersey, it's wholly unnecessary.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

When will this cream nonsense end!

I actaly wish there was more of it. The Giants look great in cream. I really think some of the pinstriped teams would look good in cream. If the Phillies dropped their white outlins from the wordmark and numbers (and just left them red with no blue trim) they might look good in cream.

I think the Phillies' bright red would work poorly with cream, though a maroon/cream combo could look fantastic.

That Pirates jersey just screams "BP" for whatever reason. It's weird, because I love Oakland's yellow jersey, but I just don't like this one. It's not awful, but given that it's their fifth jersey, it's wholly unnecessary.

The A's use the spoonhead piping (not seen on the Pirates), which gives it less of a BP feel.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Chris Creamer is reporting the yellow jersey to be fake and that he is confident the fans won't like the new one as much as the yellow mockup. People online are speculating camo.

Camo it is indeed.

Mother:censored:er. Well, hopefully it will only be worn 2-3 times a year, not becoming a regular thing that's worn on a certain day of the week.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Went on a ballpark tour at the Petco Park gala last night. Because these people seem to know pretty much everything, I asked the tour guide if there were any real discussions about the Friars changing colors, and her answer was a very clear "no."

I mean, as much as I'd love a Blue Jays-esque revamp of the brown and gold, the navy blue is what unquestionably fits the atmosphere there, even down to the stadium's infrastructure that I saw. But make no mistake, they still need a certain something to make it more unique (i.e. bring back the "sand," incorporate light blue in a more pleasing way than the Rays...)

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

I would love to see the Pirates try to reintroduce vests in the mlb.

Please no. Yes, the Pirates are a team that look good in them, but it would deviate a bit from their current brand. And I don't want to see any team and every team start wearing vests again just because they can. We're already having enough of the camo/cream/stars-n-stripes overload.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Archived