TVIXX

MLB Changes 2015

Here they are.

B4wuWH0IIAApwku.jpg

Ugh.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a full time alt or just some Memorial day once off thing?

Also- 2,000th post :winner:

Ugh. People on Twitter are saying the jerseys will be worn on Thursday home games.

IAD48ty.png

It's digital camo. The jersey is on the Pirates' web site. No disrespect to our military, but it's nothing exciting. I was hoping for a yellow alternate.

Don't worry, you're not the one disrespecting the military here.

How about we just institute mandatory camo Thursdays for every team along with USA-colored hats too? Every Thursday. Oh, and they're all #42 too.

I was hoping for something crazy, like a 1970's all yellow alternate uniform. Only one team should ever wear a camo jersey IMO and that's the Padres. They have a legitimate reason to wear them and they started the camo jersey trend.

How about we just institute mandatory camo Thursdays for every team along with USA-colored hats too? Every Thursday. Oh, and they're all #42 too.

And you WILL stand and sing "God Bless America" during the stretch, dammit.

Only Thursday ? I bet they wear them like the black alts. Get ready for 130 games of camo and black. With such a great history of unis , why be lazy and stoop to the High school level of "design?"

Does anyone have any idea whether the camo jerseys are especially good sellers at the team shops? I have not seen many around, but that doesn't mean much. I just can't think of another reason why these teams keep adding these. They look ridiculous.

Does anyone have any idea whether the camo jerseys are especially good sellers at the team shops? I have not seen many around, but that doesn't mean much. I just can't think of another reason why these teams keep adding these. They look ridiculous.

I would assume they do sell well, otherwise they wouldn't sell them at all. I've seen it become a plague in high school and college baseball and softball. But, I haven't seen too many mlb team camo jersey here in Louisiana

So all 4 teams that have a camo jersey uses the digi-camo desert version, only used by the Marines, pretty weird imo.

If you absolutely have to have a camo uniform, atleast you could make it different then the other teams.

There is also a snow version of the marpat camo, would perhaps be more fitting for Pittsburgh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Scout_sniper_snow_MARPAT.jpg

So, Uni Watch has the 2015 official All Star Baseball... and of course the baseball stiching is Red/Black... and that annoys me. Why, oh why can't the Reds ditch ALL black once and for all. Red and White period. Classic.

Camo Pirates jerseys are ugly and completely unnecessary.

Clearly the teams that don't have camo aren't patriotic enough.

I stand up and sing "America the Beautiful" during my own personal 4th inning stretch at every baseball game I attend. It hasn't really caught on, but it will, because 6 1/2 innings is too maggotfarming long to go without singing about the U.S. of A!

Apple pie!

Clearly the teams that don't have camo aren't patriotic enough.

I stand up and sing "America the Beautiful" during my own personal 4th inning stretch at every baseball game I attend. It hasn't really caught on, but it will, because 6 1/2 innings is too maggotfarming long to go without singing about the U.S. of A!

Apple pie!

I sometimes find myself spontaneously breaking out singing "God Save the Queen" during pitching changes.

Mets should have introduced a slogan when they got their camo jerseys: "First to Fight, still last in our Division"

Mets should have introduced a slogan when they got their camo jerseys: "First to Fight, still last in our Division"

Hey, the Pirates could say something like "We still have PTSD from Bonds' errant throw in the 92 NLCS."