TVIXX

MLB Changes 2015

I'd say the most common throwback I've seen around Seattle and in its stores is the original M trident. My guess would be a new version of that uni just because the cap is already being sold a lot.

mlb_e_mariners11_300.jpg

You're probably right, unfortunately.

Safeco field will be the first MLB stadium to install LED lights

I'd say the most common throwback I've seen around Seattle and in its stores is the original M trident. My guess would be a new version of that uni just because the cap is already being sold a lot.

mlb_e_mariners11_300.jpg

Where can I find that hat?

mlb_e_mariners11_300.jpg

You're probably right, unfortunately.

Unfortunately? In any universe, this is better than camo (provided that it doesn't mean a full-time pullover jersey in the rotation). It's a sweet logo, and always loved the colors.

I know if they bring in a trident, it'll be the cap most people are showing. So I cannot realistically hope for my favorite trident; the one with the star.

That said, my money is still on camo. In fact, I'll be stunned if the majority of teams don't have camo in 5 years.

I would be surprised if it wasn't cream. Hasn't it already been confirmed that there will be a new cream alternate next season in MLB?

Safeco field will be the first MLB stadium to install LED lights

As a Mariners fan myself, I applaud the team's decision here. Hopefully, this will mean that more sports stadiums will follow in this lead. :)

That's what I was thinking too. They've been rumored to have one for a while now. And it makes more sense when they show you all of the other uniforms. Cream or Throwback Trident look.

I would be surprised if it wasn't cream. Hasn't it already been confirmed that there will be a new cream alternate next season in MLB?

They could go next-level stupid on a fauxback and make it a cream 1970s pullover.

I know if they bring in a trident, it'll be the cap most people are showing. So I cannot realistically hope for my favorite trident...

Seattle-Mariners-Vintage-Turn-Back-the-C

That said, my money is still on camo. In fact, I'll be stunned if the majority of teams don't have camo in 5 years.

It's not camo.

They could go next-level stupid on a fauxback and make it a cream 1970s pullover.

I'd have the time of my life with that.

I know if they bring in a trident, it'll be the cap most people are showing. So I cannot realistically hope for my favorite trident...

I love the trident, hate the star.

How does no MLB team use a royal-and-yellow color scheme FULL TIME ? It's great, and it's slightly unfathomable that no one claims it. Brewers????

Original trident was the best. The star convulutes it and the cartoonish balooning of the trident with the star makes it really bad.

I love the trident, hate the star.

Personally, I like the hat. :)

With all this love for the old M's designs, I wanted to post a hat I picked up from Hat Club a few months back (the trident is silver if it doesn't come across that way). I've wanted for years the M's to have an all navy hat with a silver trident (without the star) and a northwest green outline as an alternate, so when this came up I had to snag it. I wish there was a way to combine the older identity with the new (ok 22 year old) colors. I may be biased as a Seattle fan, but I find the current color scheme still fresh and unique.

marienrstri_zpslfesdvx3.jpg