Updated special event list for this season:

Angels: April 18th -1960's throwbacks

Cubs @ Reds: April 25th -1990 throwbacks

Diamondbacks: every Thursday home game -2001 throwbacks

Giants: April 18th -Ring Ceremony uniforms

Padres: every Wednesday home game -1980's throwbacks

Phillies: April 9th -1915 throwback cap // June 19th-21st -1964 throwbacks

Red Sox: May 5th -1970's throwbacks

On April 15th the Mariners and Dodgers will wear patches on their jerseys and caps for the 2015 Civil Rights Game.

Unconfirmed dates:

A's: June 27th throwbacks

Mariners: May 16th -Negro League throwback game vs Boston

Rays: June 27th fauxbacks

The Braves have military appreciation nights on May 6, May 23, and August 15 so I assume they will wear their military appreciation uniforms on those dates. They also wore the uniforms on July 4 last year so I assume they will again this year.

Guys, you don know what comes after Matte on the trend scale, don't you?

under-armour-protective-uabh100c-adult-s

Why do I picture the Rockies in that?
don't worry, they'll turn blue once the player wearing it gets cold.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Postseason and World Series logos:

2015-MLB-Postseason-Logo-590x375.png

2015-World-Series-Logo-590x601.png

I'd do away with the gradient in the wordmark, and I wish the trophy were gold. But overall, it's not too bad.

HATE the typeface. But the postseason logo has two pennants in and you know what that means...

spacer.png

By the way, for those looking for Indians 5950 low crowns, the cap pitcured above (all navy wahoo) may not be available in low crown (I know the ballpark team shop didn't get them in).

minorleagues.com, Lids, Fanatics, and mlbshop.com have them in low crown. They're not exactly scarce.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Unfortunately they didn't retire them last year. Cubs wearing their generic road greys against the Rockies. Do they still let the pitchers pick the uniforms?

Those Cubs road alts wanna make me rip my eyes out.....

Unpopular opinion and I know I'm treading down dangerous waters....but I like the Diamondbacks helmets. It fits for them.

Care to elaborate? I'm asking honestly because I'm torn on them. I like the matte idea because I think it looks good for the Pirates so I'm thinking it might work for others but when I see the Arizona helmets I just think it doesn't work with their shade of red. To me it changes the color too much. The Pirates helmets still look black to me even if they're matte. Arizona has a peachy pink look to their helmets in matte.

Unpopular opinion and I know I'm treading down dangerous waters....but I like the Diamondbacks helmets. It fits for them.

Care to elaborate? I'm asking honestly because I'm torn on them. I like the matte idea because I think it looks good for the Pirates so I'm thinking it might work for others but when I see the Arizona helmets I just think it doesn't work with their shade of red. To me it changes the color too much. The Pirates helmets still look black to me even if they're matte. Arizona has a peachy pink look to their helmets in matte.

Sure. To me it's about colors. I actually prefer the sedona red and black over the purple and green for Arizona. Sedona red is not a flashy red. Arizona as a state is not a flashy state especially in how it looks. I do want to see them in action with the sedona red top. If they don't match then yeah, it will look awful. I'm a little worried that the black helmet/top won't match either. But with the whites/greys, I think the matte looks good. The helmets color does get lighter when there is a lot of lighting on them. But that's more to do with lighting than the helmet.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

By the way, for those looking for Indians 5950 low crowns, the cap pitcured above (all navy wahoo) may not be available in low crown (I know the ballpark team shop didn't get them in).

minorleagues.com, Lids, Fanatics, and mlbshop.com have them in low crown. They're not exactly scarce.

Thanks! I just assumed that if they were available the team shop would stock them.

Sure. To me it's about colors. I actually prefer the sedona red and black over the purple and green for Arizona. Sedona red is not a flashy red. Arizona as a state is not a flashy state especially in how it looks. I do want to see them in action with the sedona red top. If they don't match then yeah, it will look awful. I'm a little worried that the black helmet/top won't match either. But with the whites/greys, I think the matte looks good. The helmets color does get lighter when there is a lot of lighting on them. But that's more to do with lighting than the helmet.

The matte finish has more to do with it than the lighting. It's bad design when the requirement is "don't have too much light on them".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Indians' new alts are bad-bad-bad. You can call them "midnight navy" all you want, but if they look freaking black in literally every image other than viewed through a magnifying glass in direct sunlight, they're black. The Braves and Red Sox have worn navy alts with closely-matched dark caps, and neither of those teams looked like they were wearing black jerseys.

The Red Sox hats are regular navy though, right? Certainly a shade lighter than the Yankees.

469281186.jpg

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived