MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of the red shirts and socks with those Indians alts on the road at all. The red works at home because they wear a red-billed cap. The balance is all out of whack with the all-navy road Wahoo hat. For those who say this harkens back to the '90s, they only wore navy undershirts, belts, socks and shoes on the road. The red was only used at home.

Part of me wonders if they made a late audible after getting some initial feedback on the midnight navy jerseys and decided to use red to lighten up the look. The first series of the season at Houston, they wore navy accessories.

Don't care what about what people here have said. This looks awesome:

645d54b1069e5912740f6a7067005e8b.jpg

I always hated the lighter navy. If only they switched to red shoes too...

Light navy looks washed out. These are totally awesome and red accessories make them stand out of the crowd. Two thumbs up!

It does look great.

Outline that cap's C in white and the look is perfect.

Sounds like this:

9864f_lg.jpeg

I'm a Sox fan but this looks like a cheap diy uniform I could put together in my basement. The Indians are looking way better than the Sox with the larger outline around the script, the piping and especially the sleeve logo. I live 16 hours away from Cleveland but I used to know at least three guys who owned this beauty back in the days and I totally loved it until they switched to these :

oc3z7f2n21ih0wkghy5a2fayh.gif

So the Ducks of Milwaukee have home, road, home navy, road navy, home gold, home throwback, throwback bp, and now bp as in game uniforms? Not to mention Stars and Stripes, heritage, and nights like Italian. Did they wear their game caps or bp?

KISSwall09.jpg

Yeah I heard more often but not exclusively and have been surprised they've worn it all 8 of their road games thus far. As for the slump, if they haven't switched it because of the losses by now, they won't. Of course watch them go out and wear the blacks tonight.

...and they went ahead and wore the blacks tonight.

H9FMaXH.png

Brewers wore BP jerseys yesterday.

What a trainwreck.

Paying regular season money for tickets and seeing your team trot out in practice jerseys is rather insulting. Would I like paying two hundred bucks for hockey tickets and seeing the home team wearing something like this?

sep1711_camp08_b_slide.jpg

It sounds like they don't take the game seriously enough to bother wearing real uniforms...

Archived