MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For sure. That looks great. The road script they have now is too similar to Boston. This matches the home script much better.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I say the Mets should chop the tail and white outline off of this script, and they'd be good to go (even if it is a reminder of the years immediately after the "worst team that money could buy" era). The 1987 version is also great, but I like that this one matches the home script a little more:

9199_new_york_mets-jersey-1993.png

The Mets look bad against The Yankees. The white logo on the cap doesn't match the grey letters and numbers on the uniforms. They need to make the cap logo, word mark, numbers, and letters all orange.

I'm not watching the game, but assuming the Mets are wearing their new DE alternates, the logo is silver.
3953B5FE-EC78-44C7-B346-F128E0BCA830_zps

I don't get these uniforms.

I love the idea, but the execution looks off this year. Noticed it earlier this season. Is the silver reflective on a DE cap now and before it was a regular 5950 with puff embroidery? FWIW, it still looks puff in this pic. Are only BP DEs inset?

Using gray as an accent color on a road uni alt makes sense because the gray replaces white. But silver, not so much.

Only the BP and Stars and Stripes hats have the inset embroidery from what I've seen up close personally. I prefer that look alot, it makes the logos stand out more.

The rest of the Diamond Era hats seem to just be standard embroidery that is on the regular 5950.

bSLCtu2.png

Only the BP and Stars and Stripes hats have the inset embroidery from what I've seen up close personally. I prefer that look alot, it makes the logos stand out more.

The rest of the Diamond Era hats seem to just be standard embroidery that is on the regular 5950.

I will have to 100% disagree with you on this.

Vast majority of logos, the whole insert thing makes them look TERRIBLE (See pirates, dodgers, yankees and a few others)

I do admit that i like the jays caps, and the orioles one im okay with enough to want to get one.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Vast majority of logos, the whole insert thing makes them look TERRIBLE (See pirates, dodgers, yankees and a few others)

I do admit that i like the jays caps, and the orioles one im okay with enough to want to get one.

The yankees hats aren't inset

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81tnn8c%2B2RL._SX425_.jpg

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Okay, thanks. I'm not in hat stores as often as I used to be. Or would like to be. :)

Saw the game highlights on Quick Pitch and it was definitely raised.

So maybe these aren't significant enough to mention here anymore, or perhaps it's being discussed elsewhere, but back in the day this used to be a big deal:

Juan Uribe wore his gray Los Angeles jersey Friday while the rest of the team wore the gray Dodgers jersey:

http://mweb.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/25162954/look-juan-uribe-wore-the-wrong-jersey-on-friday-night

The yankees hats aren't inset

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81tnn8c%2B2RL._SX425_.jpg

ahh, i stand corrected on the yankees hat, but maintain my point.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

So maybe these aren't significant enough to mention here anymore, or perhaps it's being discussed elsewhere, but back in the day this used to be a big deal:

Juan Uribe wore his gray Los Angeles jersey Friday while the rest of the team wore the gray Dodgers jersey:

http://mweb.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/25162954/look-juan-uribe-wore-the-wrong-jersey-on-friday-night

I was at the game, how the hell did I miss that.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

I've decided something: I just freakin' love those Mariners alternates.

So much I want them to become the primaries.

Yeah those are great. They should change as soon as they can to them and make those socks/stirrups mandatory. Those things are a beauty.

04022015-uniforms10-300x235.jpg

HAHAHA NO
They were so awful, they only used them for one year
I stand by my previous statement, but only if the made the wordmark smaller and on a button up jersey (and no racing stripes)

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Archived