What did you used to think about logos?

Ark

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2707.gif

From a Distance I always thought this was a Goat not a Bull. Top horn was the Goat horn and the bottom one was a tuft of hair.

I totally see that...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I never saw the Flyers' P until high school. I heard it was there, but never thought that the tail would be so short.

1280px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

I also looked at this from biggest to smallest, right to left, like it was done in perspective. I figured it just tailed off in an odd manner, I didn't see the animal head for years.

...I also thought the Flames' horsehead was a good logo and the Lightning's thunderstorm thirds were a good jersey. I've matured a lot lol.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Like many others as a kid I didn't get the Expos and Hawks pacman logos. I also used to think that the Milwaukee Brewers were lazy since their logo was only a ball and glove. I had a lot to learn

m4r0bevve0valis6ggnyyytak.gif

I also didn't know what a Supersonic was, but the fact that this logo had the Space Needle in it made it cool to me.

cxe7hh6lwjtpdhcoyiuc064sp.gif

This is a bit embarassing because I didn't see the animal head until middle school. (I actually learned it was in the shape of a head when I read the logos description on this site, when I was just discovering it).

For the longest time I just saw it as a patch of wilderness. Like a forest panorama with a weird shape. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the head.1280px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

in tee-ball my team was the Brewers and when we got our hats my mom explained the logo to me so I missed out on the eureka moment.

I did ask her if the Brewers had ever been in the World Series and she told me no so woman didn't know everything.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I used to think the old Ottawa Renegades logo was a racoon with a cowboy hat on. Likely due to the fact I would always see if only in small form on tickers or black and white in the newspaper.

One day I was on this site looking and boom lightbulb. To this day I can't re-see what I used to see.

untitled-6.jpg

This is a bit embarassing because I didn't see the animal head until middle school. (I actually learned it was in the shape of a head when I read the logos description on this site, when I was just discovering it).

For the longest time I just saw it as a patch of wilderness. Like a forest panorama with a weird shape. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the head.1280px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't realize that until later in life.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Raise your hand if you didn't wonder just what the heck this was at some point in your life:

Nationals.gif

I still do.

Growing up I used to always wonder what sense a "Jb" made for being the Expos' logo. It wasn't until I found this place that I realized there's an "e" in the white part.

And alas, I'm still ignorant as to exactly what that is or supposed to be....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I always though the Oklahoma interlocking OU was a Q

Great minds to think alike.
This pizza place we used to go to when I was young had pennants of all the Big 12 teams back when the Huskers were in the Big 12, and I was always fascinated by them. One day I asked my dad what the Q team was and when he told me it was an OU I thought he was wrong and thought I was talking about a different team. I was embarrassed when I found out he was right.

Archived