2014 NFL Season Anti-Thread

The_Admiral

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he actually say, "Don't take me to the elevator?" He might as well have set his nutsack on the podium and gave the whole room the finger.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Did he actually say, "Don't take me to the elevator?" He might as well have set his nutsack on the podium and gave the whole room the finger.

Sure did. Man, that was awesome. I wish I knew the guy so that I could buy him a beer or something.

Ya know what's terrible though? He'll be disciplined harsher than Goodell and the rest of the scum involved in this whole ordeal.

1. Good on ESPN for doing some actual investigation on an issue with their biggest cash cow that makes them look awful.

2. Roger Goodell probably isn't an awful person, but his lies are dripping. The guy probably meant well at first, but he's a dope. The guy is a lame duck and no matter how much he postures, the more that comes out about this investigation, more and more will come out about him from over the years. Eventually it will get him and he will walk away in disgrace.

3. Ray Rice, despite being the piece of crap who punched his now-wife, comes out of this article looking pretty good compared to the league and especially the awful Ravens. Baltimore, according to this, is implicit in trying to bury this and misdirect everyone possible. Terrible organization who should be appropriately disgraced for this.

edit: Here's the line for Rice-jersey trade ins:

VJcQtK8.jpg

Only an hour wait, surprisingly. Fakes netted you smaller gifts but were still accepted.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sure did. Man, that was awesome. I wish I knew the guy so that I could buy him a beer or something.

Ya know what's terrible though? He'll be disciplined harsher than Goodell and the rest of the scum involved in this whole ordeal.

No idea how the law will handle Benjy Bronk, but his boss will be thrilled with him. Bronk is a writer for the Howard Stern Show.

BB52Big.jpg

No idea how the law will handle Benjy Bronk, but his boss will be thrilled with him. Bronk is a writer for the Howard Stern Show.

Perhaps you sensed my excitement in my earlier post.....

3. Ray Rice, despite being the piece of crap who punched his now-wife, comes out of this article looking pretty good compared to the league and especially the awful Ravens. Baltimore, according to this, is implicit in trying to bury this and misdirect everyone possible. Terrible organization who should be appropriately disgraced for this.

I mentioned this before.....http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/99790-2014-nfl-season-thread/?p=2306964

Perhaps you sensed my excitement in my earlier post.....

The only thing worse than Benjy's stammering, go nowhere trips into the "vortex" is the daily 20 minutes spent on Eric the Actor. I can't stand Benjy.

Honestly, about the only time I listen to Howard these days is when I'm driving to work and that's only if I'm bored with the Dan Patrick Show podcast. Howard has been mailing it in since he signed the last deal with Sirius. It's the same show every day - open with talking about AGT/Beth/Bad TV shows, take a call from ETA, take a call from Mary Ann so she can tell Howard how great he is, talk about hanging out with (insert Kimmel, et al here) interview one of the 5 guests they recycle every two months, drag in one of the crew to pick on, and listen to Howard sleepwalk through Robin's news. Rinse, repeat.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived