2014 NFL Season Anti-Thread

The_Admiral

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY CRAP, DUDE

"His window was down, and we pulled up and I said, "Hey man, just a heads up, something's burning from your exhaust. Your exhaust smells horrible, just wanted to let you know,'' Fraley recalled telling Bironas. "He looked over at me and said "I'm going to kill everybody in your (expletive) vehicle. It was so random, so bizarre I was like, "What?" And he said the exact same thing again."

. . .

"I am not trying to soil this guy's reputation or his legacy. I know this community thinks very fondly of him. I am just being honest, and I'm trying to get this off my chest. He tried to kill us. He told us he was going to try and kill us,'' Fraley said.

"I've never gotten a look from somebody like that, I just don't understand it. That's a face that's been in my head the last few days."

So, bath salts? Meth? I must say, I didn't think the Anti-Thread would be such a, ahhhhh, success.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

HOLY CRAP, DUDE

"His window was down, and we pulled up and I said, "Hey man, just a heads up, something's burning from your exhaust. Your exhaust smells horrible, just wanted to let you know,'' Fraley recalled telling Bironas. "He looked over at me and said "I'm going to kill everybody in your (expletive) vehicle. It was so random, so bizarre I was like, "What?" And he said the exact same thing again.". . ."I am not trying to soil this guy's reputation or his legacy. I know this community thinks very fondly of him. I am just being honest, and I'm trying to get this off my chest. He tried to kill us. He told us he was going to try and kill us,'' Fraley said."I've never gotten a look from somebody like that, I just don't understand it. That's a face that's been in my head the last few days."

So, bath salts? Meth? I must say, I didn't think the Anti-Thread would be such a, ahhhhh, success.

Incoming ESPN coverage and overreaction in 3, 2, 1…

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Oh gonna kill everyone in your car
When you see me better run I'm Rob Bironas
When the ligh turns gree Im gonna run you down

Gun it, coming for you I'm Rob Bironas

*Never gonna stop, gonna kill you all
Don't bother my fuming car
Gonna kill you all
My my my i yi woo
Rob Bironas

Chasing you down in my car
Close enough to look in my eyes Rob Bironas
Keeping it a mystery gets to me
Running down in my car Rob Bironas

*Never gonna stop, gonna kill you all
Don't bother my fuming car
Gonna kill you all
My my my i yi woo
Rob Bironas

When you gonna get to me
Get to me
Is it just a matter of time Rob Bironas
Is it just destiny, or a tree
Or is it just a game for Rob Bironas

My my my ohh Rob Bironas

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

HOLY CRAP, DUDE

"His window was down, and we pulled up and I said, "Hey man, just a heads up, something's burning from your exhaust. Your exhaust smells horrible, just wanted to let you know,'' Fraley recalled telling Bironas. "He looked over at me and said "I'm going to kill everybody in your (expletive) vehicle. It was so random, so bizarre I was like, "What?" And he said the exact same thing again.". . ."I am not trying to soil this guy's reputation or his legacy. I know this community thinks very fondly of him. I am just being honest, and I'm trying to get this off my chest. He tried to kill us. He told us he was going to try and kill us,'' Fraley said."I've never gotten a look from somebody like that, I just don't understand it. That's a face that's been in my head the last few days."

Incoming ESPN coverage and overreaction in 3, 2, 1…

If we was still active it would be huge news. I don't think this will be.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't know, I think a placekicker demonstrating the sort of post-football insanity usually seen in retired linemen, whether from CTE or bath salts or whatever, might be worth exploring.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

He had probably been playing too much Doom and listening to Marilyn Manson.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

He had probably been playing too much Doom and listening to Marilyn Manson.

“When Bush was in office, this sort of thing never happened! I blame Obama!,” Fox News.

This post is a gigantic failure. Definitely not Goldmine-worthy. Also, you might want to read about it, but the drive to ban everything and blame violence on music and video games started with Tipper Gore.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Bill Simmons got 3 weeks from ESPN for calling Roger Goodell a liar.

People have been quick to point out that's one more week than Ray Rice got from the NFL for hitting his wife and two more weeks than Stephen A. got from espen for saying that women provoke beatings.

It's clear who's pulling the strings over at espen.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The funny thing is, didn't the OTL report basically state that Goodell was lying, according to ESPN's sources? Simmons just got suspended for saying it with f-bomb punctuation.

Meanwhile, ESPN runs a story where Drew Brees calls the commissioner a giant hypocrite (nicely).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11583698/drew-brees-new-orleans-saints-critical-commissioner-roger-goodell

Gloria Alred is one of the lowest scum sucking snakes in the world today. She has no credibility and does everything for her fame. She would throw a newborn infant into a wood chipper to get in front of a camera. I would call her a whore, but that would be an insult to the prostitution industry. So i dont believe it, anything she says is a lie trying to get herself relevant to the big news story of the day.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived