Sign in to follow this  
CS85

ESPN.com redesigned

The old (and still current) one they can fit 13 scores on the top.

That new one there's only 7.

Old one is better clearly.

I'm not seeing it:
yCiue3T.png

EDIT: Didn't see EddieJ's post that they're using this for a little longer. When does the new one kick in? It was only a matter of time until the site was updated, what with the update to their graphics package and all

Ive noticed espn is flattening everything to go trendy. I like everything done so far and I hope some other tv networks follow. NBC and FOX have done it and i hope ABC follows

ESPN has had the same basic model they're currently using for how long? There's nothing particularly wrong with it, but a refresh is welcomed.

Looks like it's better readability wise, and a lot less cluttered. I like it.

As long as it functions better than SI.com (holy :censored:), I'm down. Their new SportsCenter app update was welcome for sure.

looks much better from first glance. good hierarchy, proportions, and simplification of everything is really good. also appreciating the use of color to guide you around the content. i think i like the use of space the best; theres more of it and everything is easier read and differentiate from the next thing. i cant wait to see it live