So here's my first football concept!

When UConn unveiled their new athletic logos/uniforms last year i was not a fan of their football uniforms. Especially their helmets with the logo in the center stripe.. So I made some slight adjustments.

fc6Uf0r.png

Honestly, I didn't hate their jerseys and pants. I thought they were simple and clean. The helmet was awful. If they were to keep the stripe, I like how you fixed it.

The number 55 wouldn't fit on these very well, try to make the number smaller or less wide. Other then that I like these. Good job

@Concepts_SM - Great job on the concepts. Although I'm not a fan of UConn, but I like the navy with red-orange as its primary colors. P.S.: The TV numbers should be on the shoulders instead of the sleeves (which could be substituted by some alternate designs or such). Keep it up!

I know a lot of people hate UConn's helmets but count me as one that doesn't. I also like their new uniforms with the red in it. I would wonder how it would be if they kept the same helmet they have, with the eyes, but add the C to the sides? Is that too much? I also think they should consider a grey alternate, similar to Cal's grey color. Grey helmet. Blue C. Thoughts?

If they want a grey uniform they can just wear what they wore for the (semi) mud game in Tampa.

But yes, eyes and C and stripe would be extremely busy.