Throwback Reproduction Wishlist

cappital92

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's one of my most used jersey sites as far as throwbacks go, but I've always been unsure of the quality of the WHA ones, what's the fit like? Similar to CCM?

The fit runs big. They tell you on their site that the jerseys are designed with wearing pads in mind. For example, I normally wear a XXL in Reebok jerseys and my old CCM Rangers jersey, but my Crusaders jersey is an XL. The quality of the jersey is outstanding. Well worth the 70 bucks. This pic isn't the best , but it might give you an idea of the quality of the jersey. It's a softer material than my CCM. It's very similar to the 125 dollar Reebok replica NHL jerseys - but a little better quality. IMO, their WHA jerseys are a steal at 70-80 bucks.

99abc465-90a2-4a2d-a31d-6d24b38b81da.jpg

This year, I'm wearing that bad boy to a Jackets game. B)

BB52Big.jpg

That's one of my most used jersey sites as far as throwbacks go, but I've always been unsure of the quality of the WHA ones, what's the fit like? Similar to CCM?

The fit runs big. They tell you on their site that the jerseys are designed with wearing pads in mind. For example, I normally wear a XXL in Reebok jersyes and my old CCM Rangers jersey, but my Crusaders jersey is an XL. The quality of the jersey is outstanding. Well worth the 70 bucks. This pic isn't the best , but it might give you an idea of the quality of the jersey. It's a softer material than my CCM. It's very similar to the 125 dollar Reebok replica NHL jerseys - but a little better quality. IMO, their WHA jerseys are a steal at 70-80 bucks.

That is one badass jersey. Nice!

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

The fit runs big. They tell you on their site that the jerseys are designed with wearing pads in mind. For example, I normally wear a XXL in Reebok jerseys and my old CCM Rangers jersey, but my Crusaders jersey is an XL. The quality of the jersey is outstanding. Well worth the 70 bucks. This pic isn't the best , but it might give you an idea of the quality of the jersey. It's a softer material than my CCM. It's very similar to the 125 dollar Reebok replica NHL jerseys - but a little better quality. IMO, their WHA jerseys are a steal at 70-80 bucks.

Beautiful! So if i wear a large CCM, and a Medium- Large RBK ( I wear a large CCM due to the length of the arms being shorter on the mediums), what size do you reccommend?

untitled-6.jpg

Beautiful! So if i wear a large CCM, and a Medium- Large RBK ( I wear a large CCM due to the length of the arms being shorter on the mediums), what size do you reccommend?

Their website says to drop down one size from what you normally wear. The arm length shouldn't be a problem. The arms on my Crusaders jersey are plenty long. In fact, they're right on the border of being a tad too long. Dropping down one size worked perfectly for me - and my arms are pretty long. I'd base it on what size you wear with Reebok because the WHA jerseys are closer to Reebok than CCM.

Oh, and thanks. I think it's a pretty sharp jersey myself. It's easily the favorite of my collection. I was a huge Crusaders fan as a kid.

BB52Big.jpg

I want Nike to reproduce this jersey exactly like they did when they originally made it as a throwback in 2004. It's been damn near impossible to find on eBay for the last number of years. Toffs (The Old Fashion Football Shirt) makes a version of it, which is quite good, but I want the authentic throwback version.Jonathan+Spector+2004+Third.png

Glory be, that's a dangerous website. Lots of cool stuff to look through.

Besides the materials, what major differences does the 2004 version have?

• 2 weeks later...

af005c154ef869927a4cc6a90d23c64d.jpg

This...I want this. WITH his name and number on it. If I EVER come across a legit one, it is soooo over.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Tune Squad is a glorious throwback I would love to own

This is in my holy grail of caps. It's nothing too special, but this has never been reproduced and I think they only wore it for two seasons.

bwns_5431-0.jpg

Holy crap. I had that cap. I bought it on 2001 and used it until it broke down approximately 12 years later. My favorite cap ever.

On that same vein, to me it's the 2004 Blue Jays cap. Had it in my hands a couple of times and never bought it. Now I can't find it anywhere.

Tune Squad is a glorious throwback I would love to own

This is in my holy grail of caps. It's nothing too special, but this has never been reproduced and I think they only wore it for two seasons.

bwns_5431-0.jpg

Holy crap. I had that cap. I bought it on 2001 and used it until it broke down approximately 12 years later. My favorite cap ever.

On that same vein, to me it's the 2004 Blue Jays cap. Had it in my hands a couple of times and never bought it. Now I can't find it anywhere.

I bought that Jays cap from eCapCity several years back. White band, gray brim, no NE logo. Now it's only the reproductions with the NE logo I see with it

Go A's!

af005c154ef869927a4cc6a90d23c64d.jpg

This...I want this. WITH his name and number on it. If I EVER come across a legit one, it is soooo over.

The USFL really did have some great looks.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived